Kaleidoscope - from my WIP "Sub Zero" Park

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Kaleidoscope - from my WIP "Sub Zero" Park

Kaleidoscope - from my WIP "Sub Zero" Park

I'm hoping I can get a park sufficiently developed to make a "Sub Zero" park entry. I'm not sure if I'll make it - I did not have a worthwhile snowy landscape, so I started from scratch. I'm cobbling the park together from things I've done previously, modifying them, plus adding some festive elements. If all goes according to plan, I'll also take advantage of PC's latest and greatest stuff.

Anyhow, so far I have a railroad, chairlift and one lonely coaster, POV in the video. People looking for true-to-life recreations will be disappointed - I can assure you this coaster will never be built in real life. Oh, and I used a few triggers.

Check it out if you don't mind getting taken for a ride.

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    I absolutely loved seeing this ride in your entry! I thought it was incredible! The name Kaleidoscope is fitting. Thanks for sending it in to us and posting it here too!

Thank you for holding the competition! Those were beautiful parks that you showed in the stream today!

It is a lot of work to download and open a large number of parks. Your work is much appreciated.

Although I submitted my park - I barely made the deadline - truthfully, it still needs more work. I'll post more when it's ready.

Cheers!