Future DLC's - Page 2

Thread: Future DLC's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes we need more themed flat rides in Planet Coaster. A Seaside Pack would be great to have as a DLC. If Planet Coaster does do a Seaside Pack what would you like to see in that DLC?
    Ryan K
    VP & Director of Thrill Rides
    Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

There are a few glaringly obvious gaps developing in PlanCo now, that could easily be filled with updates or DLC:

1. Unification of the current building pieces where each style has the same walls, roof, beams etc.
    2. Drinks and Gift Shops - We had a load added in Worlds Fair, but now there's a massive gap with drinks and gifts (not sure what other drinks than Bubble Tea and Beer could be added though)
    3. Carnival and Midway games - They've now dipped their toes into the world of crane machines, so are midway games next?
    4. On-ride photos - a placeable scenery piece that is triggered as a ride passes or on a certain part of the sequence that then has a shop you can build where you select what photos from what rides are sold.
    5. Animals to create zoos. Along shot but more likely than ever seeing waterparks
    6. Park maps and Annual Passes

But as for anything "new" and confirmed as achievable with the game, I'm not sure what else could happen.. We already know that it's (currently) a "NO" for running water, seasons, seasonal opening & closed seasons, water parks, weather, walk through attractions or carnivals (because of the AI), so I don't know what features of theme parks are now missing...

Originally Posted by AaronTuckwell View Post (Source)
    4. On-ride photos - a placeable scenery piece that is triggered as a ride passes or on a certain part of the sequence that then has a shop you can build where you select what photos from what rides are sold.
    Completely agree with on-ride photos. I've mentioned this myself before.

Kids & Families themed rides (Kidz Zones and all that jazz)

Carnival pack (ideal for small parks)
    Thrillseeker Edition

Playing Theme Park Tycoons since RCT2 // RCT3 // Theme Park World // Theme Park INC

I'm still hoping for some 4-seat PTC trains for the wooden coaster. We already have the 6-seaters in the form of the Monster trains, but where are the arguably more common 4-seaters?

I would also like to see a lot of the existing themes fleshed out more. The Worlds Fair pack felt especially biased towards the Oriental theme and the other themes that were added seem to be severely lacking when it comes to the pieces they gave us. I would definitely like to see more roof/wall variants, like steeper Victorian roofs (right now we only have 2m slopes. It'd be nice if we also had 4m and 1m).

Basically, I want a bunch of "Spit & Polish" packs. Minimal new content, just flesh out what we already have.

After seeing the trailer of the movie "Wonder Park" I wish, Frontier would cooperate once again with a film studio and publish a DLC based on that movie with the great characters, like the blue bear as Animators and all that mostly unrealistic rides. Why must anything being always real.

Coaster Head Club Member, VIP, Early Bird

1 = ELEVATORS (we will get this some day, but how long do we have to wait?)
    2 = Making our own animated RIDES... that would be really fun!!! Imagine what you could do!

Other ideas=
    = Skate-Ice-Rink-Ride
    = Painting with SNOW. that would be great.
    = Smaller objects to build with, like handles for doors, smaller building-blocks.
    = An option to remove the x-ray-shaddows when you're building. Most of the times the shaddows are interfering in your work in a negative way . The shaddows are fighting AGAINST you all the way.
    = And option to have the arrows Transparant and not so big, and placable where you want them to be.

There is lot of other problems, but that will do for now, hehe.