December Streaming Schedule

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: December Streaming Schedule

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

    December Streaming Schedule

    Ho ho hayo coaster friends!
    Can you believe it? 2019 is almost upon us! It's been a great year for us here at Frontier and we hope it's been just as amazing for you too!
    We have a super fun month planned for our Planet Coaster family and we'll start by announcing our streaming schedule!

    04/12/2018 TUESDAY 12PM UTC
    Let's Play with Chantť and Steggs (Twitch)

    05/12/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
    Workshop Wonderland with Senior Audio Designer James Stant and Steggs (YouTube)

    12/12/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
    Developer Stream with Lead Artist Sam Denney and Chantť (YouTube)

    17/12/2018 MONDAY 12PM UTC - 18/12/2018 TUESDAY 12PM UTC
    Frontier's 24 Hour Charity Livestream (Twitch)

    19/12/2018 WEDNESDAY 12PM UTC
    Special Stream with Bo and Chantť (YouTube)

    After that, we will be returning in the new year and raring to go!
    Looking forward to seeing you in the chat!
    Chantť

  2. #2
    :O

    I hope i can stick around a bit for the 24hour live stream. It's too bad i have early shift that day and the rest of the week, so i might have to bail out earlier than i want to
    Forum Sillyness:

    -


    Crowdy's Workshop
    twitter: @crowdy1980, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Padernoster

  3. #3
    Ohhh developer stream with Spoiler Sam on the 12th. Wonder what that entails.

  4. #4
    Developer Steam followed by a Special Stream a week later? Is there some Christmas hype coming in?

  5. #5
    19/12/ Special Stream??? That sounds very,very,very interesting

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Michael77 View Post (Source)
    19/12/ Special Stream??? That sounds very,very,very interesting
    Not interesting, it sounds... special...

  7. #7
    Planet Coaster Ambassador JoŽl's Avatar
    Nice schedule! As always, I look forward to the upcoming streams!
    Muara Creoshama! Merry Christmas!

    PLANET COASTERWebsiteForumsForum RulesSystem RequirementsFrontier Support

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Chante Goodman View Post (Source)
    Ho ho hayo coaster friends!
    Can you believe it? 2019 is almost upon us! It's been a great year for us here at Frontier and we hope it's been just as amazing for you too!
    We have a super fun month planned for our Planet Coaster family and we'll start by announcing our streaming schedule!
    04/12/2018 TUESDAY 12PM UTC
    Let's Play with Chantť and Steggs (Twitch)

    05/12/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
    Workshop Wonderland with Senior Audio Designer James Stant and Steggs (YouTube)

    12/12/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
    Developer Stream with Lead Artist Sam Denney and Chantť (YouTube)

    17/12/2018 MONDAY 12PM UTC - 18/12/2018 TUESDAY 12PM UTC
    Frontier's 24 Hour Charity Livestream (Twitch)

    19/12/2018 WEDNESDAY 12PM UTC
    Special Stream with Bo and Chantť (YouTube)

    After that, we will be returning in the new year and raring to go!
    Looking forward to seeing you in the chat!
    Chantť
    A Developer Stream and a Special Stream this month can't wait.
    Ryan K
    VP & Director of Thrill Rides
    Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

  9. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #9
    In a small change to the scheduled programming today's livestream will feature myself instead of Chante. I'm so very sorry.

  10. #10

  11. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #11
    Originally Posted by lilibat View Post (Source)
    Paul and Steggs need adult supervision.

  12. #12
    I just checked on Steam DB and it looks like some new activity is happening with Planet Coaster. I wonder if this has to do with the Developer Stream next week and the Special Stream the week after?
    Ryan K
    VP & Director of Thrill Rides
    Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by CoasterFan View Post (Source)
    I just checked on Steam DB and it looks like some new activity is happening with Planet Coaster. I wonder if this has to do with the Developer Stream next week and the Special Stream the week after?
    How about....the fact they botched performance and the 3D Gizmo in the last update? The game is quite broken at the moment, and I assume they want to sort that out before things like that charity stream or planning new content.

  14. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #14
    Originally Posted by Serpentrax View Post (Source)
    How about....the fact they botched performance and the 3D Gizmo in the last update? The game is quite broken at the moment, and I assume they want to sort that out before things like that charity stream or planning new content.
    We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

  15. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #15
    Hey all,

    Another heads up of a slight change to the scheduled program. Tonight's YouTube stream will feature Steggs and Paige in place of James Stant.

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by Chante Goodman View Post (Source)
    Ho ho hayo coaster friends!
    Can you believe it? 2019 is almost upon us! It's been a great year for us here at Frontier and we hope it's been just as amazing for you too!
    We have a super fun month planned for our Planet Coaster family and we'll start by announcing our streaming schedule!

    04/12/2018 TUESDAY 12PM UTC
    Let's Play with Chantť and Steggs (Twitch)

    05/12/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
    Workshop Wonderland with Senior Audio Designer James Stant and Steggs (YouTube)

    12/12/2018 WEDNESDAY 7PM UTC
    Developer Stream with Lead Artist Sam Denney and Chantť (YouTube)

    17/12/2018 MONDAY 12PM UTC - 18/12/2018 TUESDAY 12PM UTC
    Frontier's 24 Hour Charity Livestream (Twitch)

    19/12/2018 WEDNESDAY 12PM UTC
    Special Stream with Bo and Chantť (YouTube)

    After that, we will be returning in the new year and raring to go!
    Looking forward to seeing you in the chat!
    Chantť
    For December 7, can the developers create a theme park based on the new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by Kenepo4u View Post (Source)
    For December 7, can the developers create a theme park based on the new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?
    Haha, the community managers did their very best to ignore or divert the attention from any Workshop content that revolves around external (non Frontier) IP and you just ask them straight up to do exactly that. Even with IP from a company that is notorious for being very nasty and old-fashioned when it comes to protecting their copyright.

  18. This is the last staff post in this thread. #18
    Originally Posted by Kenepo4u View Post (Source)
    For December 7, can the developers create a theme park based on the new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?
    We're unlikely to highlight any 3rd party IP content in our streams. With so many awesome original creations we'll be focusing on those

  19. #19
    The Live stream for today isn't working. It says invalid response.
    Ryan K
    VP & Director of Thrill Rides
    Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

  20. #20
    I didn't see this type of operation mode at the SLV (launch from station), will it be in the DLC?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not edit your posts
  • You may not post attachments