[1.8.2] Choppy gameplay since 1.8.2 update - Page 6

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Choppy gameplay since 1.8.2 update

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post (Source)
    No...they are not fixed for most of us.
    it's fix for me, bu I could not add items together with the ctrl button ..

Originally Posted by Guitar_Sly View Post (Source)
    It's now rebinded to the Shift key.
    thx bro

Some people say, it is fixed now? Tryed again today and still a very lagging gameplay :-(
    This is going to be very frustrating...

Still not fixed for me. This game is no fun now.

Looks like some parts are fixed/ I don't have a crash anymore when ending the game. However lagging hase even increased a lot. From what I understand is probably has to do with the number of items you get from the workshop. Mainly thememaker stuff is said to create a lot of lagging.

Don't know if this is true.

I has gotten a bit better, but I still find doing anything in a medium to large park is impossibly frustrating. I am having regular lock ups and crashes and don't always get the report it option.

My game crashed while quitting yesterday. And yeah, playing in medium to large parks is still soooo frustrating. The menus take forever to open. Sometimes I wait so long I forget what item I was going to get. Lately it takes all day to build a small building.

Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post (Source)
    My game crashed while quitting yesterday. And yeah, playing in medium to large parks is still soooo frustrating. The menus take forever to open. Sometimes I wait so long I forget what item I was going to get. Lately it takes all day to build a small building.
    Me too. I have been working with their support, but have yet to find anything that makes it any better or is identified as the culprit. Only thing identified is that my CPU and general ram could be higher, but what I have right now should handle this game better than what is happening (imo). Also, why did this just start happening after the last update. They never seen to answer that question.

Yeah...it's getting really old hearing them suggest it is our computers when everything was fine two updates ago. Just not right.

I can confirm I'm having this issue as well. Very little lag on 1.8, 1.9 destroyed the game, 1.10 is a little better but nowhere near it used to be. Hoping a solution can be found!

[ATTACH]DxDiag[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files Attached Files

I took a couple months off from the game and went back to it over the last couple of days. What I'm noticing now is this:
    1) The game crashes on exit EVERY TIME. This seems to be new since the last time I played. Not a deal breaker since I was exiting the game anyway.
    2) The TMTK menu doesn't seem to be caching it's icons; that menu takes forever to load every time, even if I was just in it a few seconds earlier.
    3) My in-game framerate has improved very slightly since what it was right after the TMTK update in November, but it's nothing like what it was prior to that.