Volante - A B&M Family Invert

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Volante - A B&M Family Invert

Volante - A B&M Family Invert

When I saw the large trees I noticed how well they would do as the supports for a family invert. Mind you this was done before the game came with the support materials, so it was a bit of work to get them done.

Riding it really feels like you are flying through the treetops.

Workshop link:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1377581875

-KPJ

Not gonna lie: Impressive build. Giving me ideas for trying to hide some of my coaster supports in trees.
    Current Project:
    Realm of Legends - A celebration of Rebel Girls and Leading Ladies
    Legends are lessons; they ring with truth. - Merdia, Brave

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #4
    Wow, looks awesome! I really like rides that bend around 'immovable' objects like trees. I think it makes them more immersive then when there are rides that look like it was just placed. I really like this one

Really cool. And it looks like it doesn't have hundreds of single assets burning through my hardware...
    When riding a rollercoaster next time, bring some nuts and bolts, lean forward and say: "Woah dude, these came out of you seat."

Originally Posted by Chante Goodman View Post (Source)
    Wow, looks awesome! I really like rides that bend around 'immovable' objects like trees. I think it makes them more immersive then when there are rides that look like it was just placed. I really like this one
    I always aim for realistic rides, but this is a good way to bend the rules

Originally Posted by Ser_Optimus View Post (Source)
    Really cool. And it looks like it doesn't have hundreds of single assets burning through my hardware...
    Haha, cheers. It's definitely piece conservative Thanks for the comments all