November Streaming Schedule - Page 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: November Streaming Schedule

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally Posted by Robert K View Post (Source)
    Well, they didn't give us any new flat rides in the last DLC, so I hope we get some new flats this month for the anniversary. I really want a chairlift ride, though.
    That is a very good sign that the anniversary update will include more flat rides. Fingers crossed
    Ryan K
    VP & Director of Thrill Rides
    Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

Compare it to last year...

How many flatrides were in the Spooky update?

How many flatrides were in the anniversary update?

So I expect around the same (in a postive way )
    Also, I've got a feeling about Theme Park Toolkit...

Originally Posted by RedHair View Post (Source)
    Compare it to last year...

How many flatrides were in the Spooky update?

How many flatrides were in the anniversary update?

So I expect around the same (in a postive way )
    Also, I've got a feeling about Theme Park Toolkit...

The Spooky pack was a DLC not a free update

Originally Posted by spoonetti View Post (Source)
    You don't need to mention your chairlift wish over and over again. I am sure the devs has noticed your wish!
    Do not aggro the chairlift cult.

Originally Posted by MKelley View Post (Source)
    The Spooky pack was a DLC not a free update
    I know, thing I mean with it:
    There was also no flatride in the Spooky DLC (RobertK mentioned there were no in the last DLC).
    After the spooky the anniversary update came with 2 flatrides.

So my expectations are 2 flatrides

new mordern flatrides in planet coaster? an absolute rarity

Thread well and truly derailed, not sure how all these posts relate to a streaming schedule but hey ho.

Originally Posted by inspectorgadget View Post (Source)
    Thread well and truly derailed, not sure how all these posts relate to a streaming schedule but hey ho.
    Indeed.

Let’s keep this thread on topic of the livestreams.

Thanks!
    Drink soda! Now available in your nearest Planet Coaster theme park.

PLANET COASTERWebsiteForumsForum RulesSystem RequirementsFrontier Support

At least one of the unspecified "special" streams is likely just showing off firework shows made by the community. Yay.

Pretty sure that the fireworks stream is on the 17th, as the other thread suggests.

So, Chante, any teasers?!

Originally Posted by Serpentrax View Post (Source)
    At least one of the unspecified "special" streams is likely just showing off firework shows made by the community. Yay.
    anytime they show winners of some contest they say that in advance. Its something, a secret or surprise type of thing. It will be something bigger than that. And I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us

Originally Posted by CoasterFan View Post (Source)
    I can't wait to see what Frontier has in store for the 2 Year Anniversary of Planet Coaster. I wonder what they have in store for the special stream on Nov 21?
    Yeaaah, thought thw same!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I'm honest....?

I'd rather just have a 2 year roadmap presented, rather than new content.. I think I'd prefer to know what's coming in the game in the future over any surprise stuff now..

That way, we can stop the tireless speculation about chairlifts, giant carousels, water parks, weather, animals, schwarzkopf looping coasters, dual stations and path tool redesigns and focus on the stuff we know is coming..

Originally Posted by Mez View Post (Source)
    Pretty sure that the fireworks stream is on the 17th, as the other thread suggests.

So, Chante, any teasers?!
    Nah, probably the 14th, as that is the deadline-day of the competition.

The one on the 21st could be about new updates.
    I don't even expect them to release an anniversary update before the 21st, that will probably be somewhere around the end of the month (if there even is an free update that is).

16. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #36
    There is no 'fireworks' stream, as we've asked for screenshots not videos - we thought it'd be easier for people to send in static shots over dynamic ones. Not everyone has the ability to record and edit videos, but all computers allow you to print screen. I have nothing to share with you all regarding rides, but we have a bunch of things going on for this month that are super cool. Stay tuned for what the stream on Nov 21st is about, we will be sharing more details soon. Real soon

Originally Posted by Chante Goodman View Post (Source)
    There is no 'fireworks' stream, as we've asked for screenshots not videos, we thought it'd be easier for people to send it static shots over dynamic ones. Not everyone has the ability to record and edit videos, but all computers allow you to print screen. I have nothing to share with you all regarding rides, but we have a bunch of things going on for this month that are super cool. Stay tuned for what the stream on Nov 21st is about, we will be sharing more details soon. Real soon

Did i just hear that? ... Is that really the hype train taking off?

Originally Posted by Chante Goodman View Post (Source)
    There is no 'fireworks' stream, as we've asked for screenshots not videos, we thought it'd be easier for people to send it static shots over dynamic ones. Not everyone has the ability to record and edit videos, but all computers allow you to print screen. I have nothing to share with you all regarding rides, but we have a bunch of things going on for this month that are super cool. Stay tuned for what the stream on Nov 21st is about, we will be sharing more details soon. Real soon
    Thanks Chante for the information. I really do hope we get some new flat rides with this new update. I can't wait to see what the cool stuff is.
    Ryan K
    VP & Director of Thrill Rides
    Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

Going to be so annoyed if the anniversary stream is just to look over thing from the past 2 years

Originally Posted by Mez View Post (Source)
    just in case...

Don't get stuck with the 17th in your head, 'cause you'll miss tonight's livestream