G'day from Aus :)

Thread: G'day from Aus :)

G'day from Aus :)

Hi everyone!

I've just started playing Planet Coaster again after putting it down for a while due to work stuff. I'm back now though and playing a bit more seriously than before, I'm looking forward to sharing ideas with you guys and learning some new tricks as well.

I joined the forums because as I'm sure you know the workshop isn't the best for feedback or community in general.. people sub, people like this or that.. but never any feedback or hints to what they would like to see in the future (making it slightly harder for the new player to work out what the community is after!).

As to my style I like to move about a bit and change it up each upload; but I try and keep my rides and scenery in the realm of realism (even if it is some times a little lavish ) and keep a JoyDivision feel to each; I put up two random screen shots so you can get an idea
    I love building coasters and I love making custom buildings so this repeats in all of my stuff. Regardless, its awesome to meet you all. Looking forward to seeing what you guys create !

If you've got the time pop over to my workshop, I've uploaded 5 blueprints in a little over twenty days (on the grind ) and they vary in style from each other quite a bit! I'd love to know your thoughts. They range from about 3k - 6k if want to get an idea of size/detail.

Mat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181012161229_1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	498.9 KB 
ID:	2096   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181026163921_1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	670.0 KB 
ID:	2097  

Hello Mat,

Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster. Nice to have you join us for the ride!

Those 2 screenshots look great! You are welcome to share your creations in the Community Creations section of the forums. I look forward to what you’re going to share next.

Have a great time and enjoy the game.
    Drink soda! Now available in your nearest Planet Coaster theme park.

PLANET COASTERWebsiteForumsForum RulesSystem RequirementsFrontier Support

Hey, Welcome! The snake is awesome!
    - Planet Coaster - - Harry Potter - - Crafts - - Coding -

welcome from down under. can't wait to see what else you build and share

Hello to the Planco community!

Wow, great images and cool work you showed there! Have fun playing and enjoy your time here as well :-)

Cheers
    Games4Tom
    ENJOY THE RIDE WITH PLANET COASTER
    Early Bird ● CHC
    steam workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Games4Tom/myworkshopfiles/

YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdN...1xMkhPlaJYXBtA

thanks for all the warm welcomes! I'll definitely be seeing you around in the Community Creations section !

Hi Welcome - I'm from Aus Too - not looking froward to the heatwave - you?