Re: Hello guys, I'm new around here, hello!

Thread: Re: Hello guys, I'm new around here, hello!

Re: Hello guys, I'm new around here, hello!

Hello everyone! I'm Antonio, but I go by BEAMER3K (My username is a reference to B&M coasters, I'm a huge fan of B&M) on mostly all social media around, except Facebook.
    I'm glad to be here. The reason I joined is to make myself known (and to learn about Planet Coaster) and what I'm fully capable of. I'm actually planning on building a new computer to run Planet Coaster, I'm currently saving for it now. But it will be six months before I can build it and actually get Planet Coaster.
    I'm in the process of designing and planning a new park, and I'm going to use that six months to fully design it on paper. Crystal Point is the name of the park and it will be my first P.C. park. I'm excited!

I'm a very detailed and artistic person. I draw, write, create in all forms of mediums. I've played RCT3 and was in the process of building a park until my laptop couldn't handle it anymore. I'm a artist, gamer and a metalhead. \m/ One of the ideas I have for a park in Planet Coaster is a heavy metal themed park, not sure how I'll pull it off.
    I'm also a very good coaster designer in No Limits 2. Here's a few examples of some of my latest NL2 coasters. Renegade & PainKiller.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Renegade  (42).png 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	1978
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PainKiller (6).png 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	1979

If you guys and gals want to take a look at my hand-drawn, digital artwork or screenshots of my RCT3 park (Silverstone Park) or my many NL2 coasters you can view them on my DeviantArt profile.
    https://www.deviantart.com/beamer3k

Cheers!
    BEAMER3K

Hey BEAMER3K!

nice to meet you. I love B&M too
    - Planet Coaster - - Harry Potter - - Crafts - - Coding -

Hi and welcome aboard the Planet Coaster forums!

Thanks for your detailed introduction

Looks like to me, your going to fit right in to this amazing PC family. Can't wait to see your creations. Enjoy and have fun!