IMPORTANT: Update 1.8 + World's Fair Pack Out Now! - Page 4

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 1.8 + World's Fair Pack Out Now!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 75 of 75
  1. #61
    This is so frustrating, because i like to make familyparks.
    The Watercoaster is still an adult/teen ride and now again the new coaster is also adult/teen, if i have seen it correct, though it should be for all ages in my opinion.

    Booster Bike - Toverland - Vekoma / children from 140 cm
    Velocity - Flamingo Land - Vekoma / children from 137 cm
    Motocoaster - Darien Lake - Zamperla / children from 121 cm
    Steeplechase - Lunapark - Zamperla / children from 121 cm
    Pony Express - Knott's Berry Farm - Zamperla / children from 121 cm
    Juvelen - Djurs Sommerland - Intamin / children from 120 cm
    Rescue Jet - Sea World Australia - Intamin / children from 125 cm
    Mick Doohan's Motocoaster - Dreamworld Australia - Intamin / children from 130 cm
    Wave Breaker - Seaworld San Antonio - Intamin / children from 121 cm
    Yukon Quad - Parc le Pal - Intamin / children from 120 cm

    Average children hights years boys/girls
    6 years 120,1 cm - 118,7 cm
    7 years 126,6 cm - 125,2 cm
    8 years 132,8 cm - 131,5 cm
    9 years 138,3 cm - 137,5 cm
    10 years 143,2 cm - 143,3 cm


  2. #62
    I am going to admit not having a new flat is kind of a bummer. There are some great building pieces but since most of the decor stuff is just for the new shops and I never use in game branding it's just a lot of stuff I don't need. Worth it for the building stuff though.

  3. #63
    Originally Posted by Bo Marit View Post (Source)
    p.s. If you have any blueprints to share for tomorrow's livestream, please send them to community@frontier.co.uk or drop them below in the thread!
    I'm submitting this Nepal-styled restaurant. The WF parts make it so easy to make such things, even I can do it

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1541035160
    -Bullethead
    (click here for Workshop page)
    NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ∆QVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE

  4. #64
    Originally Posted by Periocus View Post (Source)
    This is so frustrating, because i like to make familyparks.
    The Watercoaster is still an adult/teen ride and now again the new coaster is also adult/teen, if i have seen it correct, though it should be for all ages in my opinion.

    Booster Bike - Toverland - Vekoma / children from 140 cm
    Velocity - Flamingo Land - Vekoma / children from 137 cm
    Motocoaster - Darien Lake - Zamperla / children from 121 cm
    Steeplechase - Lunapark - Zamperla / children from 121 cm
    Pony Express - Knott's Berry Farm - Zamperla / children from 121 cm
    Juvelen - Djurs Sommerland - Intamin / children from 120 cm
    Rescue Jet - Sea World Austalia - Intamin / children from 125 cm
    Mick Doohan's Motocoaster - Dreamworld Australia - Intamin / children from 130 cm
    Wave Breaker - Seaworld San Antonio - Intamin / children from 121 cm
    Yukon Quad - Parc le Pal - Intamin / children from 120 cm

    Averge children hights years boys/girls
    6 years 120,1 cm - 118,7 cm
    7 years 126,6 cm - 125,2 cm
    8 years 132,8 cm - 131,5 cm
    9 years 138,3 cm - 137,5 cm
    10 years 143,2 cm - 143,3 cm
    Absolutely agreed!
    Planet Coaster makes me totally
    Visit my wish lists and ideas: https://bit.ly/2P7YElg (Rides) + https://bit.ly/2Rns8gf (Management)

  5. #65
    Originally Posted by RedHair View Post (Source)
    Royal Diner is a New York-like restaurant with a few touches from the new pack.
    With, as I gather from the workshop description, has a marketing staff that binge-watches the Avatar anime Very cool building!
    -Bullethead
    (click here for Workshop page)
    NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ∆QVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE

  6. #66
    Uh, these new doors are tiny. Way too tiny.

  7. #67
    Originally Posted by lilibat View Post (Source)
    I am going to admit not having a new flat is kind of a bummer. There are some great building pieces but since most of the decor stuff is just for the new shops and I never use in game branding it's just a lot of stuff I don't need. Worth it for the building stuff though.
    I'm thinking if Planet Coaster is doing a Anniversary Update like they did last year I think that update will have a few flat rides. I like the new update and DLC. Just might be my new favorite pack.
    Ryan K
    VP & Director of Thrill Rides
    Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

  8. #68
    While overall I really like what was in the dlc and I'm happy I bought it, I'd echo the idea that many of the themes seem 'unfinished', lacking pieces that would make them more complete and easier to create with. I know some will say that the upcoming Theme-maker will allow us to expand upon what we have, but I'm fearful that we'll end up not being able to match the textures on the Frontier originals and be left to hope that people release their own similar full sets with all the different pieces we're lacking.

    I also echo the disappointment in the lack of flat rides, especially generic themed ones. Yes, they take a long time and effort to create, but if they are included in dlc packs I'm willing to pay for...I myself don't expect them for free. I hope that can be addressed in the future

    One thing I did notice that's not really a bug I guess is that on a few pieces the textures appear pretty muddy and there's quite a few wall pieces with gaps between adjoining walls and alignment problems...looks like possibly things were rushed on them and they didn't get the usual QC that this game has? They are certainly still usable, but it's noticeable and not up to the usual PC standards in my opinion.

  9. #69
    Well, I've given up.


    I thought I'd try to make the building again that I tried before (when I was considering a refund) seriously, I'm baffled how the base game has a 4x4 sloped CURVED roof but the world fair pack doesn't :/

  10. #70
    Originally Posted by Aaronroberts12567 View Post (Source)
    Well, I've given up.
    https://i.imgur.com/a83dQZ3.jpg

    I thought I'd try to make the building again that I tried before (when I was considering a refund) seriously, I'm baffled how the base game has a 4x4 sloped roof but the world fair pack doesn't :/
    Yeah for recreations not good,but for your own creations the system works really well for me.
    Europapark,Disneyland California, Port Aventura, Gardaland, Phantasialand and Efteling fan

  11. #71
    I agree with Periocus and Spoonetti; would have loved if the Jixxer/Interceptor was for all riders.

  12. #72

  13. #73
    Originally Posted by Aaronroberts12567 View Post (Source)
    Well, I've given up.

    I thought I'd try to make the building again that I tried before (when I was considering a refund) seriously, I'm baffled how the base game has a 4x4 sloped roof but the world fair pack doesn't :/
    Of course there's a 4m slope Chinese roof. And a 3m (which is a new thing) and a 2m. It just doesn't have a 1m, but neither do many other sets.

    You give up too easy. Look harder.
    -Bullethead
    (click here for Workshop page)
    NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ∆QVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE

  14. #74
    Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post (Source)
    Of course there's a 4m slope Chinese roof. And a 3m (which is a new thing) and a 2m. It just doesn't have a 1m, but neither do many other sets.

    You give up too easy. Look harder.
    None of the 4x4 pieces are curved.

    Originally Posted by Aaronroberts12567 View Post (Source)
    ^ the pieces I was referring to in the base game

  15. #75
    Originally Posted by Helena View Post (Source)
    And if I can wish then please throw in a visual mixer for the sequencer! I can't use it as it is now. :/
    Yes, that's what people mean by 'wasted potential'. They advertised new fireworks, but just added new effects and left the extremely unfriendly ui in place. I just can't get why can't anyone give us answer about why it is the way it is now... Also a bit happy more and more people share their opinion about how incomplete the packs feel and some other issues. It's bigger chance that devs will finally do something about it.

    These problems are more and more visible with each update, naturally.

    I personally hope Era of scenery Dlcs is close to be over. Dlcs focused on rides and mechanics are more important and I believe there are very talented people who will take care of new scenery and will actually create awesome and more complete sets than Frontiers do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not edit your posts
  • You may not post attachments