[1.7.3] Cannot Enable Priority Pass for Rides since 1.7.3 Patch

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Cannot Enable Priority Pass for Rides since 1.7.3 Patch

Cannot Enable Priority Pass for Rides since 1.7.3 Patch

Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    All of the time (100% reproducible)

Area of Game Affected
    Shops and Facilities

Description
    SITUATION:
    Have pre-1.7.3 park that has a functioning Information Booth and priority queues at several existing rides. Both the Info Booth and the existing priority queues are still working just fine.

PROBLEM:
    Rides added to this park after 1.7.3 do not recognize the existence of any Information Booths in the park. Their Operations Tabs all say that the park does not have an Information Booth. Thus, I can't enable priority passes on the new rides.

ATTEMPTED TROUBLESHOOTING:
    I made sure that the pre-existing info booth is connected to the path and staffed. It is selling priority passes which the peeps are using on the pre-1.7.3 rides that already have priority queues.

The new rides are also connected to the path and open. Peeps are able to get to them and use the normal (non-priority) queue.

I added new Information Booths immediately adjacent to the new rides. However, the new rides still did not recognize the existence of any Information Booths, new or old, in the park.

PICs:
    Here's the original info booth working just fine:

And here's one of the new rides that does not recognize that the info booth exists. As you can see, peeps are able to get on the ride, but I cannot build a priority queue.

Steps to Reproduce
    1. Open a pre-1.7.3 park that has an Information Booth and some functioning priority queues. Make sure this all still works.

2. Add a new ride to the park and build its regular queue.

3. Attempt to enable priority passes on the new ride. You will be unable to do so because the ride does not recognize the existing Information Booth.

4. Add a new Information Booth to the park.

5. Again try to enable priority passes on the new ride. You still won't be able to.

Do you get any buttons just below that message? I notice there's a scroll bar present.

Shane

# 3 under your “Steps to reproduce”.....Rides don’t “recognize” information booths. You just put a Booth down somewhere in the park. Go on the ride click on “Enable Priority Pass”, put the entrance and exit down and build the path to connect them. Rides don’t link to a specific booth.

The part u circled “You need an information booth to sell Priority Passes”....it’s not saying u don’t have one. Thats just a reminder to have one. Like I said they dont link to rides.

Hmmm. Well, I certainly feel like an idiot. Yup, the "enable priority pass" button was down there at the very bottom after I used the scroll bar. Strange, I don't recall it being there before, though. I remember it as always being the 1st thing in the whole priority pass section without having to scroll to see it. Could be wrong.

Oh well, false alarm. Forget I said anything.
    -Bullethead
    (click here for Workshop page)
    NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ĆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE

5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #5
    No problem! I'm just glad it's all working for you again.