Renee' Feu Adventure Park - Page 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Renee' Feu Adventure Park

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Nice layout! Good luck and enjoy building Renee' Feu Adventure Park!
    Muara Creoshama! Merry Christmas!

PLANET COASTERWebsiteForumsForum RulesSystem RequirementsFrontier Support

trying my part at the 3D image...here is one of the security area.

Its not totally done yet, but here is progress I have made on the entry gate for the park

Attached Images Attached Images  

the adventure theme is my fav but the hardest for me to create. Looks great. love that u have a layout. If I did that i would constantly change it as I go. good job!

I have a layout, but its just a plan and I'm sure it will change as I go along...especially as new DLC and features get released (assuming there will be more)

Wowman, you are doing such a great job on this. I love the sign and the details you are using

Great to see your progress on the park entrance!
    Muara Creoshama! Merry Christmas!

PLANET COASTERWebsiteForumsForum RulesSystem RequirementsFrontier Support

THX for all the great comments. Here are a few night shots of this area.

There is a character meet and greet right outside the main gate where guests will be greeted by Renee to her park.

I added a small refreshment stand on the left side of the entrance gates. Used blueprint Adventure Drink Shop by Kalopsia and added a few elements to it.

that billboard panel on the fence will have some sort of advertisement...just haven't created it yet.

the other side of the entry plaza had a fence installed, again will add ride posters later once I know what the rides are.

inside, I added an information building, a small fountain and some scenery.
    The building was used from the workshop. Aduana de Port Royal by JuananGr

A little bit of building behind the scenes. I had placed the train track that will circle the park...but it was too close to this plaza area and to high...so I pushed it back and lowered as low as I could go before it conflicted with the path...had issues making it lower as when ever I removed the path I couldn't get is back the way I wanted it. So, decided this height was good and would work. There will be station built on the raised track real soon.

On the left side of this entry plaza I'm adding a guest relations building and this relic hangs outside for picture opportunities. I will place this on the workshop.

here is the back view (exit) side of the ticket gates

Just discovered this park today. Very nice layout you have in mind there. Looking good, I really like the entrance building and the Indy-fond you used!

thx!!!!

Sorry, been silent a while as I was out of town.
    Working on the Guest Relations building that will be on the left side of the entry area.
    Here is how I tend to start formatting building that I start from scratch.

After the roofs and a few accents have been added

Back to the general courtyard. I added a few planters and finished the compass inlay.

At night