Please add launch on Stingray (flying) coaster.

Thread: Please add launch on Stingray (flying) coaster.

Please add launch on Stingray (flying) coaster.

Hi

I'm starting to recreate the new upcoming area in Phantasialand called 'Klugheim'
    With the worlds first launched flying coaster called FLY

Is it possible to add a launch on the Stingray flying coaster or any other suspended track type so I can recreate this coaster?

Thanks

the operateur

Originally Posted by operateur View Post (Source)
    Hi

I'm starting to recreate the new upcoming area in Phantasialand called 'Klugheim'
    With the worlds first launched flying coaster called FLY

Is it possible to add a launch on the Stingray flying coaster or any other suspended track type so I can recreate this coaster?

Thanks

the operateur
    Eh fly is not a coaster in Klugheim. It's located in the new upcoming area Rookburgh(steam-punk style),but since i've seen your video where you recreate the entrance, i believe it's just a mistake.

I think if you make the launched suspended boomerang cars switch,it might work,but haven't tried it yet.
    Europapark,Disneyland California, Port Aventura, Gardaland, Phantasialand and Efteling fan

Along with this it would be really nice if we could get rid of the 0 car on the flying coaster train. Many B and M flyers dont have a 0 car so it would be nice to be able to remove it

Originally Posted by DisneylandFreak View Post (Source)
    Eh fly is not a coaster in Klugheim. It's located in the new upcoming area Rookburgh(steam-punk style),but since i've seen your video where you recreate the entrance, i believe it's just a mistake.

I think if you make the launched suspended boomerang cars switch,it might work,but haven't tried it yet.

Ah yes, Rookburgh ofcourse! I'm working on Klugheim and Rookburgh in planco, so got messed up with the names

Originally Posted by operateur View Post (Source)
    Ah yes, Rookburgh ofcourse! I'm working on Klugheim and Rookburgh in planco, so got messed up with the names
    Yeah i saw both series. Great job!
    Europapark,Disneyland California, Port Aventura, Gardaland, Phantasialand and Efteling fan