Wingapo!

Thread: Wingapo!

Wingapo!

Hello!

I figured after being a spectator to the community since Pre-Alpha and logging almost 2,000 hours on PlanCo, I'd finally jump in and be more involved.

I'm Chris, 22, currently living in Las Vegas. I've lived a little bit of everywhere in America, and I worked at Disney World in Florida as an Attractions Host on Main Street, then as a Character Performer while studying engineering with their Imagineering team. Traveling all over the country has given me the opportunity to go to just about every theme park in the US, as well as some in Japan.

As I said, I'd love to be more involved in the community and share some of the stuff I've already created, and even possibly hop on the youtube hype train.

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the Planet Coaster forums! Nice to have you join us.

Enjoy the game!

Originally Posted by velhohoho View Post (Source)
    Hello!

I figured after being a spectator to the community since Pre-Alpha and logging almost 2,000 hours on PlanCo, I'd finally jump in and be more involved.

I'm Chris, 22, currently living in Las Vegas. I've lived a little bit of everywhere in America, and I worked at Disney World in Florida as an Attractions Host on Main Street, then as a Character Performer while studying engineering with their Imagineering team. Traveling all over the country has given me the opportunity to go to just about every theme park in the US, as well as some in Japan.

As I said, I'd love to be more involved in the community and share some of the stuff I've already created, and even possibly hop on the youtube hype train.
    Hello I think you'll feel right at home here
    Forum Sillyness:

-

Crowdy's Workshop
    twitter: @crowdy1980, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Padernoster

WELCOME
    - Planet Coaster - - Harry Potter - - Crafts - - Coding -