WATER PARK FOR NEXT DLC ! - Page 4

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: WATER PARK FOR NEXT DLC !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Originally Posted by breezerHOG View Post (Source)
    Im confused about what your asking... have you read any of my posts from this thread?? are you being rhetorical or ironic? or are you actually unaware of all the threads about water? rivers? waterfalls? boats? pools? rain? underwater effects like in RCT3? the list goes on and on.... I could post about 20 links for you just on water alone... here ya go ---> https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sho...h-other-please!
    I didínt ask you this question. Your posts arenít a guideline here and iím aware of the big whishlists people have...

Complaining or making lists about lacking of gameplay, management, gamemechanics, etc, that needs to be improved, doesnít mean that things (water for example) are rushed out like how it is now. Maybe the way it works now, is just like intended!? Only Frontier knows if something was rushed out. After almost 2 year no update on the water... ?! I assume that means Frontier is happy with the way it is implemented in game.
    Moreover, Frontier said a lot of times: PC is no RCT.

Furthermore, there is no reason to guess there wonít be any update on water, like rivers, waterfalls, boats etc, because of the announcement of BO about Waterpark DLC.

Originally Posted by Cosmic Cow View Post (Source)
    Furthermore, there is no reason to guess there won’t be any update on water, like rivers, waterfalls, boats etc, because of the announcement of BO about Waterpark DLC.
    I agree. One of the things I would still really want is to be able to place water right next to paths, where the paths are now still blocking that.

Originally Posted by Bo Marit View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone!

Thanks for keeping the discussion in this thread positive and constructive.

We are aware that some of the community have been keen on getting a waterpark DLC or expansion pack. Currently we have no plans to develop this. We donít feel that we can deliver this in a way that suits Planet Coaster, meets the quality level you deserve, and offer it at a reasonable price point.

We understand that this might cause a little disappointment with some of you, but please know that we have looked at all of our options and believe that this is whatís best for the game overall. Rest assured, the Planet Coaster dev team are still hard at work on the game. Watch this space for future announcements !

Thank you for understanding and your continued support!

Bo

I still hope for some updates with how water works, at least so we can make realistic fountains and ponds without having a minimum height before having water (also an island biome with water only in the distance would be great)

Originally Posted by Arkthus View Post (Source)

I still hope for some updates with how water works, at least so we can make realistic fountains and ponds without having a minimum height before having water (also an island biome with water only in the distance would be great)
    I'd love water to be more like a fluid and less like a 2 dimensional billboard, but it's kind of pie in the sky like fixing the lighting engine at this point.

Would love to be proved wrong.

Hi everyone!

We are aware that some of the community have been keen on getting a waterpark DLC or expansion pack. Currently we have no plans to develop this. We don’t feel that we can deliver this in a way that suits Planet Coaster, meets the quality level you deserve, and offer it at a reasonable price point.

We understand that this might cause a little disappointment with some of you, but please know that we have looked at all of our options and believe that this is what’s best for the game overall. Rest assured, the Planet Coaster dev team are still hard at work on the game. Watch this space for future announcements !

Bo
    Why did you do it on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 then ?! it's just anything that you say, to made a water park apart, in another game but with the same characters and function of Planet Coaster , many people want it! on a French page on facebook talked about that right now so they have to do something please!

I would love this too.

Swimming pool and waterslides and changing rooms for guest to change into swimwear.

I completely wouldn't mind paying for this DLC Expansion. It would be like the first major expansion pack for this game (or DLC pack).

I know some big popular YouTubers who wouldn't mind this as well.
    My PC
    6th gen Intel Core i7-6700k (4.2Ghz, 4 cores, 8 threads), EVGA GTX 1070 SC (8GB GDDR5, 1885Mhz clock speed tested), 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz HyperX RAM, Corsair 300r windowed, Wi-Fi ac, Windows 10 Home, 1TB Samsung EVO 850 SSD (primary), 240GB Kingston Fury HyperX SSD.

Originally Posted by Skywaterbirdx16m View Post (Source)

I completely wouldn't mind paying for this DLC Expansion.
    But I would.

I know some big popular YouTubers who wouldn't mind this as well.
    And they can't come and tell themselves?

Hi everyone!

We are aware that some of the community have been keen on getting a waterpark DLC or expansion pack. Currently we have no plans to develop this. We don’t feel that we can deliver this in a way that suits Planet Coaster, meets the quality level you deserve, and offer it at a reasonable price point.

We understand that this might cause a little disappointment with some of you, but please know that we have looked at all of our options and believe that this is what’s best for the game overall. Rest assured, the Planet Coaster dev team are still hard at work on the game. Watch this space for future announcements !

Bo
    Yay an official response.

Fair enough, I understand. The way Planet Coaster is made. I love this game still. So I decided to look up some games thanks to the help of Google. One game has peaked my interest.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...e_Park_Studio/

Good thing about it is it's only like NZ$35. Here's a video from the game. It looks like this game according to the specs required for it, isn't as demanding as PC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNcNh7Hnr1M&t=300s . One thing about this game is it has bumper boats. I love simulation games hence why I have Cities Skylines and The Sims 4.

Might look up some more but it's like 2:12 am for me. I randomly woke up half an hour ago.

But players can still continue to build like waterparks or something close to this. Check out this idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPSQfWDFSJI

While swimming pools and waterslides and guests switching into bathing suits may be out of the question due to the design of the game, I'd still love to see bumper boats. It isn't as technical as programming guests to go down waterslides (or through them) and doesn't require the guests to change either (no changing rooms).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP1T-2SmTFs
    My PC
    6th gen Intel Core i7-6700k (4.2Ghz, 4 cores, 8 threads), EVGA GTX 1070 SC (8GB GDDR5, 1885Mhz clock speed tested), 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz HyperX RAM, Corsair 300r windowed, Wi-Fi ac, Windows 10 Home, 1TB Samsung EVO 850 SSD (primary), 240GB Kingston Fury HyperX SSD.