[1.6.2] Altitude Coaster constantly breaking down!

Thread: Altitude Coaster constantly breaking down!

Altitude Coaster constantly breaking down!

Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    Once

Area of Game Affected
    Coasters

Description
    So i placed 'Altitude' in what is now my first park and im making a decent amount of money 12,000 a month (while paying 9000 in research) so i can at least afford to pay for this money pit of a coaster. The problem i am having is that i placed it and within a few days of placing it, it had broken down so i get it fixed and 6 days later and its broken again. I thought maybe it was a glitch or something but i refurbished it and it's broken down 3 times this month alone! Im assuming its a glitch because none of my other coasters are this temperamental. It's just frustrating because by the time the customers have walked up the queue and the thing has broken down again! (the fact that customers walk away when a ride breaks down doesn't help!) Anyway any help will be greatly appreciated!

Steps to Reproduce
    1.Place Altitude Coaster
    2.open it

Originally Posted by justinm_ View Post (Source)
    Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    Once

Area of Game Affected
    Coasters

Description
    So i placed 'Altitude' in what is now my first park and im making a decent amount of money 12,000 a month (while paying 9000 in research) so i can at least afford to pay for this money pit of a coaster. The problem i am having is that i placed it and within a few days of placing it, it had broken down so i get it fixed and 6 days later and its broken again. I thought maybe it was a glitch or something but i refurbished it and it's broken down 3 times this month alone! Im assuming its a glitch because none of my other coasters are this temperamental. It's just frustrating because by the time the customers have walked up the queue and the thing has broken down again! (the fact that customers walk away when a ride breaks down doesn't help!) Anyway any help will be greatly appreciated!

Steps to Reproduce
    1.Place Altitude Coaster
    2.open it
    Can you show a picture of the coaster.

I read somewhere that the use of a lot of utilities (brakes/launches) increase breakdown rates.

Originally Posted by Luuknoord View Post (Source)
    Can you show a picture of the coaster.

I read somewhere that the use of a lot of utilities (brakes/launches) increase breakdown rates.
    http://planetcoaster.wikia.com/wiki/Altitude

Oh, that one.

Yeah it has a launch strip of 100 mtrs and a brake section of the same lenght. That's making it break down more often.

Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler View Post (Source)
    How often do you have it inspected?
    Its being inspected every 10 mionutes yet ive been inspecting it manually every 5 at least and it's still breaking :/

Originally Posted by Luuknoord View Post (Source)
    Oh, that one.

Yeah it has a launch strip of 100 mtrs and a brake section of the same lenght. That's making it break down more often.
    so that's supposed to happen? surely not?

Originally Posted by justinm_ View Post (Source)
    so that's supposed to happen? surely not?
    No no, I said there is an explanation for it breaking down more often, i do not know if the rate you are experiencing is normal.