New update? - Page 6

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: New update?

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    everyone want to see a update is maybe time to see a update now planet coaster.

I'm just hoping the new update will add more to Planet Coaster like more flat rides I'm hoping we get 5 new flat rides. Also I would like to see in Planet Coaster Street Parades and more food options.
    Ryan K
    VP & Director of Thrill Rides
    Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

Originally Posted by CoasterFan View Post (Source)
    I'm just hoping the new update will add more to Planet Coaster like more flat rides I'm hoping we get 5 new flat rides. Also I would like to see in Planet Coaster Street Parades and more food options.
    Oh god, no parades. Not that I wouldnt like them, but I think (my opinion) itīs not priority (just as hotels werent) and I donīt think they would implement them properly (it would turn out to be just like Fireworks are).

If such a content is being added, add it in paid DLC (but make sure itīs good quality). That would be very appreciated.

I think this updates needs more rides, some scenery (flowers, trees please!) and QoL update. Nothing more.

If they were to add parades to Planet Coaster they definitely have to be good quality. Now that I think about it parades would be better for a DLC.
    Ryan K

~fingers crossed, eyes shut tight, and hopping about on one leg hoping for a chairlift type ride.
    early bird : coaster head : vip

I'm hoping for a chairlift ride and also more flat rides with this new update fingers crossed.
    Ryan K

Originally Posted by stuk71 View Post (Source)
    ~fingers crossed, eyes shut tight, and hopping about on one leg hoping for a chairlift type ride.
    +1 (and I think we wouldnīt stay alone in this)

AND shuttle mode for monorails... Or at least developers, be so kind and tell us what YOU think about these features and donīt let us be stucked in dark.

You say you listen to us, but you appearently donīt, because if you did, these two things would be cleared off.

Originally Posted by stuk71 View Post (Source)
    That and a Schwarzkopf Coaster (and maybe a Flying Turns or Bobsled) are what I want most

Also a Grand Carousel and some more family and kiddie rides.
    Ryan K

I'm hoping for a chairlift ride and also more flat rides with this new update fingers crossed.
    I too would love to see a Chair Lift, also in need of a Helter Skelter, Single larger Carousel, and a Paratrooper ride, I’d be content if those ‘Flats’ were introduced.

Oh and guys. Rly... Nobody? Onride photos ?

Originally Posted by MR.sugar View Post (Source)
    I think this updates needs more rides, some scenery (flowers, trees please!) and QoL update. Nothing more.
    Bugfixes. Unless Frontier unexpectedly acquires some clueworthiness and and stops withholding bugfixes until the next content/gameplay update is ready, the next update needs to include bugfixes.

More rides (especially filling in the flat-gaps). DanFirewolfThorpe's point about needing more generic and structural stuff is good, although the Studio pack helped some. More flowers would be appreciated, especially if they were well-flexicolored (including the green). Good flexicoloring added to existing content would be lovely! (On the subject of Frontier's tone-deaf implementations of "what the community wants", the fall-color trees would've been far more usefully implemented by good flexi-color options as several people asked.)

QoL -- I'd like at least improving drag'n'drop for staff, so I can grab vendors out of shops and drop them where I want 'em, like on a staffroom if I want them to go on break early (would be really helpful in getting them to stagger their breaks). And I'm still hoping for a 3D-standard scaling tool for non-gridded objects added to the Advanced Move/Rotation widget.

Originally Posted by NoNameCity View Post (Source)
    I too would love to see a Chair Lift, also in need of a Helter Skelter, Single larger Carousel, and a Paratrooper ride, I’d be content if those ‘Flats’ were introduced.
    Strongly agree about the Carousel! And I'd love a HelterSkelter (I had one in RCT3 themed as a lighthouse), but I think the problem with that and ChairLifts are because of the way PlanCo handles guest groups, not wanting to break them up (HelterSkelter has 1-person "cars", ChairLifts 2-person). But they got around this with the go-karts, so here's hopping.

I liked the photos in RCT3P! But implementation was a pain, and I'm not sure I trust Frontier on it right now.

Gravitron? There are three other games that have this by default, RCT3, RCTW, and Parkitect. It is a flying saucer type ride that spins. In fact, the prototype debuted at Morey’s Pier in Wildwood, NJ in 1983. It is a more modern version of the Rotor ride. A chairlift ride with 4-6 person buckets would work, the 2 person per car version could be programmed like the Hoax.

Originally Posted by Robert K View Post (Source)
    Gravitron? There are three other games that have this by default, RCT3, RCTW, and Parkitect. It is a flying saucer type ride that spins . . .
    I still miss having the barrel version of this from RCT3P when I'm doing pirate or western stuff.

Originally Posted by NoNameCity View Post (Source)
    I would love if they add a Paratrooper flat ride in Planet Coaster. I wonder when they will be making the announcement?
    Ryan K

I would love if they add a Paratrooper flat ride in Planet Coaster. I wonder when they will be making the announcement?
    Since i was wrong with tuesday,i guess friday is a good day,or maybe even next week who knows,but definitely very soon. They seem to already be in the final branches of the update,so i expect that we will hear somethign from them in the next days.
    Europapark,Disneyland California, Port Aventura, Gardaland, Phantasialand and Efteling fan

Nope. There's really no point. I mean, sure, it would be cute to have a little booth with photos of your guests, but right now, it wouldn't bring about anything special management wise. In PlanCo's current state, making money is already very easy that I see no reason to invest time into making this feature. However, if they do ever implement it I hope they take things like park rating, ride rating, ride reputation, whether a ride is free/pay-to-ride, guest happiness, guest cash, and a random "guest is likely to buy photos" value as variables in the guest's decision to buy a ride photo. Also, it would be nice to add a unlimited photo plan as a thing for guests to buy at the information booth.

Originally Posted by DisneylandFreak View Post (Source)
    Since i was wrong with tuesday,i guess friday is a good day,or maybe even next week who knows,but definitely very soon. They seem to already be in the final branches of the update,so i expect that we will hear somethign from them in the next days.
    In last week's livestream, Ed said we would be hearing news within the next couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by DisneylandFreak View Post (Source)
    I would think they would make the announcement either during or after E3 is over with.
    Ryan K

There has been ALOT of movement and changes listed on the Steam DB over the past few days. Quite a lot today in fact. I feel an announcement is imminent!

The size of the update is 20.14 GiB maxsize. I wonder what that could be?
    Ryan K