New update? - Page 27

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: New update?

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2324252627
    Originally Posted by Ezra24rct3 View Post (Source)
    Not entirely true. The first modern ones were made by Intamin AG, nearly identical in design tho except for that the Intamin bob’s run/ran (there’s only 1 remaining) with single carts like actual bobsleds, whereas the Mack version runs with trains.
    Actually, there are 3 remaining. There is one at The Great Escape, and one at Six Flags Over Texas. In Europe,
    Efteling has one also.

I just watched a Youtube video about the new Vintage Pack with Bo and she hinted that there will be more stuff coming to Planet Coaster. She didn't go into detail but I was glad to hear her say that Planet Coaster is still being worked on.
    Ryan K
    VP & Director of Thrill Rides
    Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

Originally Posted by CoasterFan View Post (Source)
    I just watched a Youtube video about the new Vintage Pack with Bo and she hinted that there will be more stuff coming to Planet Coaster. She didn't go into detail but I was glad to hear her say that Planet Coaster is still being worked on.
    This pack has a LOT of stuff. Lots of flat rides and coasters and the coaster that people have been asking for in the free stuff as well. It makes me feel more optimistic that PC has some life in it yet and they will keep working on it.

I’m glad to hear that they have more planned for Planet Coaster, probably later this year. I like all the new additions.