Older Save File (from August 2016) crashes game

Thread: Older Save File (from August 2016) crashes game

Older Save File (from August 2016) crashes game

I decided to load up one of my older saves only to be greeted by a crash of the entire game, I have not touched this park for almost 2 years and I really want to actually continue on it. Here is the link of the save https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxsgfxj9kk...0Park.rar?dl=0 There is nothing wrong with my drivers, the pc or the harddrive it sits on. I can load every save I have except for that one.
    You ain't much, if you ain't Dutch!

As this file is from the alpha, it was always made known that with each update you could loose your park. I had a few that did not load after changes from alpha 1 - alpha 2 - alpha 3 - release.
    - Planet Coaster - - Harry Potter - - Crafts - - Coding -

Originally Posted by WingardiumLevicoaster View Post (Source)
    As this file is from the alpha, it was always made known that with each update you could loose your park. I had a few that did not load after changes from alpha 1 - alpha 2 - alpha 3 - release.
    It is strange, I have multiple Alpha Saves and all work fine, just not that one which happens to be one of my more cooler ones RIP Mushroom Park.
    You ain't much, if you ain't Dutch!

Originally Posted by TheSlayerNL View Post (Source)
    It is strange, I have multiple Alpha Saves and all work fine, just not that one which happens to be one of my more cooler ones RIP Mushroom Park.
    Mushroom park sounds cool
    - Planet Coaster - - Harry Potter - - Crafts - - Coding -