Ride Signs

Thread: Ride Signs

Ride Signs

Is it possible to re-introduce the flat ride signs from the Alpha stage?

Some of them are still within the game, but the old ones were adjusted. I adore the signs from way back in Alpha and i would absolutely love it if they made a return!

Please Frontier......?

Planet Coaster Security
    Volunteer Moderator
    Yes, it would be cool to have the Alpha signs back in the game, before they were updated to be more generic.

One example would be the "Coming Soon" sign, as if it is advertising a new area of the park that is soon to be opened.

Great idea - I don't know why some rides have ride signs whilst others don't

Originally Posted by JoŽl View Post (Source)
    Yes, it would be cool to have the Alpha signs back in the game, before they were updated to be more generic.

One example would be the "Coming Soon" sign, as if it is advertising a new area of the park that is soon to be opened.

https://i.imgur.com/Ay86CZK.png
    Yes! Miss that sign so much!

I really want to see the original ride signs from the Alpha come back. They were even good for coaster names.

Yes. I support this idea and have supported this idea since they phased out the old signs back in alpha.

Hey Frontier, please give us an answer. What about the old signs (incl Coming soon) and some new ones for the new rides? They must be present or possible😊

Yes. Loved them all. I want both the old and the new.
    E dor Planet Coaster! #TeamPC #CosmicCowWow

I lost a bit hope there.

We asked for those many, many times and they did not come back. Also the plastic walls did not come back. Both i really do miss.
    Though i did not know what to use them for in Alpha (Except water). Now, with all the extra content, i would really like to have them for a "toy" set up.