Who else makes Steampunk stuff? Please share your Steampunk creations

Thread: Who else makes Steampunk stuff? Please share your Steampunk creations

Who else makes Steampunk stuff? Please share your Steampunk creations

I've been inspired to try my hand at creating Steampunk-style Blueprints after reading George Mann's excellent Newbury and Hobbes books, which are detective novels set in an alternate, steam-powered Victorian England, with a "gentleman investigator for the Crown" and his sidekick as the main characters.

It's an awesome world -- there are the usual dirigibles and steam-powered cars, but there are also huge brass automatons, crude cybernetics and a vivid Victorian aesthetic blended with traditional Steampunk elements. As a genre it's a LOT of fun, and it's awesome spending time in those worlds.

Anyway, here's my first stab at a Steampunk-inspired Blueprint. It's a hotel, and I call it The Botanica. I tried to really get that wood-and-brass aesthetic down, with lots of pipes billowing steam and wires running all over the place. Please share your Steampunk creations!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1350701537

I really should at some point. Well Steamgoth. I have always done steamgoth IRL stuff.

these obviously are not my work, just thought id share

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/b...textsearch&p=2
    PlanCo + RCTClassic Alpha VIP Thrillseeker
    Video games are not meant to mimic reality, but to exaggerate it

Some great work in here! Going to move it to community creations
    - Planet Coaster - - Harry Potter - - Crafts - - Coding -

Originally Posted by breezerHOG View Post (Source)
    [url]

these obviously are not my work, just thought id share

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/b...textsearch&p=2

That floating ride is off the hook! I've dabbled in floating island stuff, mostly castles, but that thing is a whole other level of detail. Wow!

Originally Posted by WingardiumLevicoaster View Post (Source)
    Some great work in here! Going to move it to community creations
    This is essentially a dead forum, which is why I put it in general. It's not the usual "Look at my stuff!" thread since it's tied specifically to one theme, and a fairly under-utilized theme at that, with a specific aesthetic.

Some images from the Strasbourg Cathedral Astronomical Clock. This thing is insane! I'm gonna try to use this as inspiration for a new build, although I'm not sure what form it's gonna take yet. Maybe a ride skin?

Well I have started making some Dwarven / Dwemer stuff for my D&D park. Since I am drawing a lot of inspiration from the Dwarves of the Elder Scrolls looks like I have some steampunk happening.

Inspired by this screenshot of Skyrim.

Numerous little things, for example, clock hands, keys, gems, pearls, locks and metal corner are accessible at Micheals Craft Supply stores or your neighbourhood pastime shop. Likewise, plastic models can regularly be found at carport deals or second hand stores. One asset nearly everybody has in their garbage is an old ink fly or laser printer.