[1.6] both iron chimneys now white - Page 3

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: both iron chimneys now white

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 63
  1. #41
    Originally Posted by lilibat View Post (Source)
    Missed the barred wood window ;-)
    Nope, there's nothing wrong with it on my end. It's got the same textures it's always had--looks totally the same as always.

    Originally Posted by xSHADOWx View Post (Source)
    Incorrect though.. in the beginning.. they were the same color as the roofs themselves.. now they are white.
    Not on my end. Everything's the same as always for me, all ridge textures in place, all the right color, and all has recolorable as the rest of the roof. The only problems with roof parts are the "Castle Spire Towers". So 2 things:

    #1: This thread is about 1 specific rusty metal texture being now missing from the game. Your roof problem has nothing whatsoever to do with that, so needs to be in a different thread.

    #2: Because your problem with the roof parts is not affecting everybody else, this suggests that this problem is on your computer. It's certainly not on mine. So you should probably re-install the game, or at least revert and install the last update or 2, because it appears that if there ever was a universal problem here, it got fixed but somehow you didn't get the fix.
    -Bullethead
    (click here for Workshop page)
    NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ∆QVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE

  2. #42
    Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post (Source)
    Nope, there's nothing wrong with it on my end. It's got the same textures it's always had--looks totally the same as always.



    Not on my end. Everything's the same as always for me, all ridge textures in place, all the right color, and all has recolorable as the rest of the roof. The only problems with roof parts are the "Castle Spire Towers". So 2 things:

    #1: This thread is about 1 specific rusty metal texture being now missing from the game. Your roof problem has nothing whatsoever to do with that, so needs to be in a different thread.

    #2: Because your problem with the roof parts is not affecting everybody else, this suggests that this problem is on your computer. It's certainly not on mine. So you should probably re-install the game, or at least revert and install the last update or 2, because it appears that if there ever was a universal problem here, it got fixed but somehow you didn't get the fix.
    Again.. You are incorrect.. This is not a problem on my end as if you look back in this thread its been pointed out by others.. Ive had the game since the very beginning.. The white ridges on the fairytale roofs are wrong. They used to be the same color as the roofs.. In the spring/summer update last year they were messed up. We were told theyd look into it. A year later still not fixed. I dont need to reinstall the game. This effects everyone.. Just because you dont have a problem. With the edges being white doesnt mean the rest of us wouldnt prefer them to go back to be recolorable.... And once again.. Herrs the issue with these forums. With people trying to tell others who see a problem in t he game.. That theres no problem....


    If you want to be specific.. This thread is about the iron chimneys... So I also pointed out that we should make a thread for every item to make sure they get fixed.. It might be an issue with just one texture. THIS TIME. But that doesnt change the fact that the fairytale roof edges and the tips of the spires BOTH were recolorable at one point.. And now they arent. If you want to point out the tips of the spires.. You have to also point out the ridges on the edges as well. As they both went white at the exact same time. .. And they are still friggin white. AND NOT JUST ON MY COMPUTER.


    Are you also saying redrum and cosmic cow need to reinstall the game too.. Cause they both posted pictures of those edges I am discussing.... Once again.. They used to be the same color of the roof.. Spring/summer update messed them up. We pointed this out... And they were never fixed so they are still white on EVERYONES computer and thats a problem. If you personally like them white.. Well then Frontier can make them two colors so you can paint the edges white yourself and be happy.. The rest of us would prefer them to be fixed. Its a simple solution for everyone... Fix them. Problem solved. Its not the first time they messed up textures.. Most likely wontt be the last but they have fixed others before so its not a major technical issue to do.. They just have to do it.

  3. #43
    Bugs are much worse when they're not consistent! It's disappointing to hear Bullethead is not seeing the grey edges on pieces such as "castle spire tall roof slope".

    I almost want to see a screen grab from Bullethead as proof he is seeing a different roof and different barred wooden window to me!

    There's a possibility some people don't see any problem with the iron chimney either. Bullethead may think he has the definitive installation that represents the true current build of the game... but who knows? There might be a mystery user out there who has a full house, where all textures are perfect even the Iron Chimney Bend!

    The plot thickens.

  4. #44
    Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post (Source)
    #2: Because your problem with the roof parts is not affecting everybody else, this suggests that this problem is on your computer. It's certainly not on mine. So you should probably re-install the game, or at least revert and install the last update or 2, because it appears that if there ever was a universal problem here, it got fixed but somehow you didn't get the fix.
    Sorry Bullethead, in that case you're wrong. This is a known and several reported, but still unfixed texture problem since update 1.3.x. Maybe you haven't noticed that before and overseen it or you've bought the game after the last summer update.

    Coaster Head Club Member, VIP, Early Bird

  5. #45
    Originally Posted by Spanky View Post (Source)
    Sorry Bullethead, in that case you're wrong. This is a known and several reported, but still unfixed texture problem since update 1.3.x. Maybe you haven't noticed that before and overseen it or you've bought the game after the last summer update.
    Indeed, Bullethead is wrong, see the picture I posted on the first page. Furthermore, even a DEV has responded in some topic that they are aware of this issue... sadly still no fix however...

  6. #46

  7. #47
    Originally Posted by WoesteRinus View Post (Source)
    Still waiting for a fix...
    You’ll have to be patiŽnt with Frontier. We are waiting for a lot of (easy) bugfixing since november 2016.

  8. #48
    I think it is really shameful that they still haven;t fixed this

  9. #49
    Originally Posted by briantjuh94 View Post (Source)
    I think it is really shameful that they still haven;t fixed this
    I'm not sure I'd go so fart as 'shameful'. They have moved offices and have a lot going on but it'd be nice to get a fix. The white iron looks awful.

  10. #50
    I think it is a touch worrying that it hasn't been mentoined/fixed yet because.. I feel they do not have as large team now? I really hope that I am reacting too bad and that it is not the case, and that it got to be more troublesome to fix than expected.
    E dor Planet Coaster! #TeamPC #CosmicCowWow

  11. #51
    Hmmm... Thought this would be fixed with 1.6.2 but I'm hearing it wasn't. Can anyone confirm? I can't test it until this evening.

  12. #52
    Vampiro is offline
    Planet Coaster Security
    Volunteer Moderator
    Vampiro's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Fisherman View Post (Source)
    Hmmm... Thought this would be fixed with 1.6.2 but I'm hearing it wasn't. Can anyone confirm? I can't test it until this evening.
    I think you heard from me in the oher thread I can confirm here again since it was the first thing i checked after installing the update
    They ar estill white after the update (in my game)

  13. #53
    Not only is this still happening (as of Build 1.6.2.52934) on bits of Market Barrow Empty, but I've now checked the rest of the Market Barrows (Market Barrow Barrel, Market Barrow Cheese, & Market Barrow Flowers) and it's happening on different bits of them too.


  14. #54
    Oh! I wasn't sure if you actually checked it. Thanks!

  15. #55
    Can we possibly agree that we constantly bugging Bo, Will, or Ed in one of the next livestreams with a developer guest with the question of when to fix the bugs until we get a response in the stream?

    Or maybe we could also ask, when we get expect a complete white version of Planet Coaster?

    Coaster Head Club Member, VIP, Early Bird

  16. #56


    I like white, it is sleek and modern! So maybe it is for the better? LOL
    E dor Planet Coaster! #TeamPC #CosmicCowWow

  17. #57
    I would love this to be fixed too please
    - Planet Coaster - - Harry Potter - - Crafts - - Coding -

  18. #58

  19. #59
    Originally Posted by Helena View Post (Source)


    I like white, it is sleek and modern! So maybe it is for the better? LOL
    Sleek and modern is NOT my aesthetic. Now if they want to make these pieces recolorable I am all for it.

  20. #60
    I think asking in the chat wont get anywhere actually as bo will just give you the same ol generic answer.. If you are having problems or theres a bug please use the forums tonreport it.. This is what they always say because its al they can say

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not edit your posts
  • You may not post attachments