What is happening? - Page 7

Thread: What is happening?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Originally Posted by Juggz View Post (Source)
    I am not worried about the future of PC and I really donīt think that Frontier has abandoned it... as always they will come round the corner one day and will deliver... than forum can go crazy and scream in frontier we trust
    I agree I think Frontier has big plans for Planet Coaster. There is so much they can add to the game.

Originally Posted by breezerHOG View Post (Source)
    I'm confused, I dont see why it would be any different either way. They dont have to give a specific day, they could just show some screenshot teasers and say something like, something is in the works without spoiling anything.
    Amen

Originally Posted by TheDeadYoshi View Post (Source)
    I really don't want more scenery. I'm struggling to get back into the game because of the daunting prospect of having to spend an age putting fancy buildings together with tiny bric-a-brac.

I want something fun. Gameplay. I want an expansion pack. New challenges and management stuff. I know that's all anyone ever kept saying to Frontier - "More management, rawr!" But the game is still lacking something. My hopes for the game didn't stop at 'The perfect sandbox game for Youtubers'
    Yes, this.

Just checking out the steamdb update page (which I often do when killing time ) and I see there was quite a large file update for yesterday (to the base game probably) of over 400MB, I wonder what a file of that size indicates, surely can't be a simple new 'Wall Piece'

Originally Posted by NoNameCity View Post (Source)
    Just checking out the steamdb update page (which I often do when killing time ) and I see there was quite a large file update for yesterday (to the base game probably) of over 400MB, I wonder what a file of that size indicates, surely can't be a simple new 'Wall Piece'
    It doesn't mean it's things added of course, it might also just be recoded stuff, but it sure sounds good at least.

I think they might be dropping something tommorow. Friday's always seem to be good for announcements,also for Frontier.
    Europapark,Disneyland California, Port Aventura, Gardaland, Phantasialand and Efteling fan

Originally Posted by DisneylandFreak View Post (Source)
    I think they might be dropping something tommorow. Friday's always seem to be good for announcements,also for Frontier.
    If I had to make a strong assumption, if anything is coming, expect it to be discussed at/during/just before PAX

Originally Posted by Ddef12 View Post (Source)
    If I had to make a strong assumption, if anything is coming, expect it to be discussed at/during/just before PAX
    Last time wasn't it announced before PAX, shown during PAX and released after PAX?

Path tunnelling update finally? Seems quite a long time since they announced it wasn't quite ready yet. At the time they seemed to suggest it would be coming fairly soon but it's all been very quiet since.

I really do hope they continue to support and update the game and/or do more paid DLC/full expansion packs. Elite: Dangerous seems to have a pretty clear roadmap for future expansions and that was criticised at lounch for feeling a bit incomplete and not delivering as much as promised.

I guess the bean counters and Frontier management will have the final say on what happens with Planet Coaster. I suppose if JWE sells well that will give them more leeway to focus resources back on Planet Coaster?

Originally Posted by DisneylandFreak View Post (Source)
    As much as I'd love that... I think it's a case of wishful thinking....

While we all agree that the SteamDB stuff seems to indicate something coming, it's impossible to predict if and when there will be an announcement made. I recall that some announcements have been a Tuesday previously.. And some announcements were before conventions, after conventions and even during. The one thing Frontier is consistent with is their inconsistency (when it comes to announcement dates)

Originally Posted by AaronTuckwell View Post (Source)
    The one thing Frontier is consistent with is their inconsistency (when it comes to announcement dates)
    Ha ha! Quite true!