Rollercoaster Tycoon Start Engine Campaign - Page 6

Thread: Rollercoaster Tycoon Start Engine Campaign

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    I went to check it today, and the project is gone from Start Engine! The links to the RCT Switch page are dead, and I can't find anything about the game on Start Engine's site! There was only 3 days left!

Actually I looked yesterday and they had posted to say they were cancelling the campaign and refunding everyone.

They're still making (porting..) the game. I'd guess they realised that for the sake of $50k it wasn't worth risking going ahead with such an unfair and easy to criticise scheme.

Originally Posted by Deuce View Post (Source)
    Actually I looked yesterday and they had posted to say they were cancelling the campaign and refunding everyone.

They're still making (porting..) the game. I'd guess they realised that for the sake of $50k it wasn't worth risking going ahead with such an unfair and easy to criticise scheme.
    Where did they say that? I can't find anything about it...

Originally Posted by jayparks View Post (Source)
    Where did they say that? I can't find anything about it...
    They said they were making it however the campaign went, and now there is gameplay footage of the game so it does exist! - sadly...

If you mean where did they say about refunding ppl, they said it on the start engine page which is now gone. Doubt we will ever hear anything about it ever again from Atari.

Originally Posted by Deuce View Post (Source)
    They said they were making it however the campaign went, and now there is gameplay footage of the game so it does exist! - sadly...

If you mean where did they say about refunding ppl, they said it on the start engine page which is now gone. Doubt we will ever hear anything about it ever again from Atari.
    Yeah, I've known they're making it regardless, I meant about refunding people. They should've kept the page up. They could say that the campaign has ended and had it closed to investments, but it should've stayed up...

Yeah, I've known they're making it regardless, I meant about refunding people. They should've kept the page up. They could say that the campaign has ended and had it closed to investments, but it should've stayed up...
    They probably concluded it was too shady even for them and just wanna forget the whole thing.

I thought they said they'd show more of the game at E3... But so far, nothing!

I thought they said they'd show more of the game at E3... But so far, nothing!
    Yes, but when Atari says they'll be at E3, they really mean they've rented a cheap motel room in a shady part of town and have a couple laptops set up on the bed with a selection of brochures laid out on the edge of the bathtub if you want to stop by. There's a a half full package of Fig Newtons and a big two liter bottle of Wal-Mart generic Cola in the mini frig waiting!

Originally Posted by Wagi View Post (Source)
    Yes, but when Atari says they'll be at E3, they really mean they've rented a cheap motel room in a shady part of town and have a couple laptops set up on the bed with a selection of brochures laid out on the edge of the bathtub if you want to stop by. There's a a half full package of Fig Newtons and a big two liter bottle of Wal-Mart generic Cola in the mini frig waiting!
    Sam's Choice Cola, half-empty and flat!

I bet they’re all going to suck though like RCTW.

Looks like they got some new shots at E3...

https://www.n3rdabl3.com/2018/06/ata...-tycoon-games/
    Good lord the colors look washed out as heck, looks like a DOWNGRADE from RCTW, is that even possible ?

Originally Posted by Funrir_Woulfe View Post (Source)
    Good lord the colors look washed out as heck, looks like a DOWNGRADE from RCTW, is that even possible ?

As far as I know, these versions still donīt have rollercoasters in them