Now that frontier has updated the game we can now mix and match tracks/cars and create semi realistic coasters using the in game tracks/cars. Since the update I've been thinking of how to mix these cars to make other real life coasters which I thought I would share so that everyone can use these. Just a slight disclaimer a few of car/track combos use the Barghest (Euro fighter) track which does not contain a normal lift hill, please fix frontier , and so the solution to making a lift hill is to launch the car up hill at a 30 degree angle. If the launch speed is set low enough it will create the effect of a controlled but fast ish lift hill.

Mack Big Dipper
This ride type currently only has one installation and that is Lost Gravity at Walibi Holland. This coaster type is made by combining the Barghest (Euro fighter) track with the Tiamat trains.

Intamin Multi Inversion Coaster
This ride type has been installed at numerous locations around the world and usually features 10 inversions. Some real life examples of this coaster are Colossus at Thorpe Park and Altair at Cinecittą World. This coaster type is made by combining the Barghest (Euro fighter) track with the Invincible trains.

Intamin Blitz Coaster
This coaster is the new type of intamin launch coaster. The real life examples are Taron at Phantasialand and Maverick at Cedar Point. The coaster type is made up of the Barghest (Euro fighter) track with the sprint 500 trains. To make the trains look more generic, use the Invincible or Zenith trains however I do not have a picture of these trains on the track.

Vekoma Family Invert
This track is made up of the Steel Hydra track and the Boa trains. To ensure that this is easier to build I would recommend turning off the track limits in the options as the steel hydra track has very long pieces. Real life examples of this coaster are Freedom Flyer at Funspot America or Flight of the Pterosaur at Paultons Park.

Vekoma Mine Train
This track type is already in the game however it looks like a train track. Many Vekoma Mine Trains do not have this and in fact have a 3 tube steel track. Real life examples include Mammut at Gardaland and Colorado Adventure at Phantasialand. The coaster type is made by combining the Degen track with the Canyon Runner trains.

B&M Sitdown Coaster
This coaster type is made by combining the Werewolf track with the Rage trains. These coasters can be found around the world but a good example of this coaster is Kumba at Busch Gardens Tampa.