Peep Abuse

Thread: Peep Abuse

Peep Abuse

So, I've just had to place this here. Because it is very interesting to say the least.
    Not sure if anybody ever tried anything or seen this before.

Now I don't want violence or death in a game like this but the current behaviour of the peeps when ran over by a coaster train just looks funny.

Now a Youtuber (Toadlet25) I have been following for many years now used to do abuse the peeps in RCT3. Now he has started a new series with the use of Planet Coaster.

This gives us some very interesting feedback from the game I just had to share.

- Peeps can swim
    - all scenery becomes as hard as rock when an object that flies through the air hits it and bounces off (peeps and trains).
    - peeps can stand on roofs.

Now following this series some of these things are actually new in the game since the last update.

Might we be seeing early developments on water parks/pools?
    Can we actually expect peeps to be blocked by scenery while walking?
    Peeps also slide sometimes so this might come in handy with water chutes?

Here is the latest entry. Enjoy

ooo i may have to start watching this. I never liked hurting peeps in RCT, but I did used to murder Sims
    - Planet Coaster - - Harry Potter - - Crafts - - Coding -

Originally Posted by WingardiumLevicoaster View Post (Source)
    ooo i may have to start watching this. I never liked hurting peeps in RCT, but I did used to murder Sims
    haha yes.

Here is a nice screenshot from this episode.

I call it: "How high can they fly?"

It was in episode 5 I believe where I saw them swim for the first time.

Here he plays a game of Plinco with the peeps :p.

Originally Posted by Luuknoord View Post (Source)
    This gives us some very interesting feedback from the game I just had to share.

- Peeps can swim
    - all scenery becomes as hard as rock when an object that flies through the air hits it and bounces off (peeps and trains).
    - peeps can stand on roofs.

Now following this series some of these things are actually new in the game since the last update.

Might we be seeing early developments on water parks/pools?
    Can we actually expect peeps to be blocked by scenery while walking?
    Peeps also slide sometimes so this might come in handy with water chutes?
    Despite the abusing, this is very interesting facts about peeps/guests behaviour.
    Join the DisneyPark Fan Club here at the Planet Coaster Community!

This is always fun Shame guests can't die like in rct1 and rct2. People are too sensetive these days. But if accidents were real and guests die because of a crash it should affect your park rating. And it would ruin your chance to ever getting the safest park reward.

and also inb4 psychopath blabla, it's just a videogame guys
    Early Bird.

Also one thing that is kinda bothering me is that the guests respawn at the entrance after they get launched off the paths. You should be able to disable that.
    Early Bird.

Originally Posted by Ramm View Post (Source)
    Also one thing that is kinda bothering me is that the guests respawn at the entrance after they get launched off the paths. You should be able to disable that.
    They don't instantly teleport back.

The Planco Plinko was pretty funny but why did the creator call it "Peep"

It would be interesting if they could wander around in the grass acting lost like in rct

I also dont like how we are forced to crash coasters in test mode, like when I test a coaster I dont want it to crash I want to use the ghost train feature we had back during alpha. I also wish we had guests getting mad or claiming injury, which would effect park ratings and give purpose to the first aid station

Not always instant but if you move the camera they sometimes do. There is no way to collect them like you could in previous games thats for sure.
    Early Bird.

they aren't going to make a major change in the game because players want to run people over. I don't get it, never have.

Originally Posted by heatherg23 View Post (Source)
    they aren't going to make a major change in the game because players want to run people over.
    we can already crash coasters into guests

I don't get it, never have.
    It's like how kids play cops and robbers, they pretend to shoot at each other, but its for fun...

they aren't going to make a major change in the game because players want to run people over. I don't get it, never have.
    Nobody is asking for a change.

The guy doing this series is not really doing it for the abusing part. He's exploring the physics of the peeps in game with some quite interesting results. (and a little bit for the fun of it).