The Enchanted Greenhouse: A 'light' track ride

Thread: The Enchanted Greenhouse: A 'light' track ride

Cool The Enchanted Greenhouse: A 'light' track ride

Welcome to Rowan Gardens, home to Rowan Gardens school of Enchantment. Originally I started this with just the concept of a magical greenhouse 'light ride', after being inspired by the spooky pack, but wanting to use it in a non-spooky context. I think I will be expanding it into a park, however I wanted to showcase the completed ride.
    Using the Hoax trackride, I have created this 'light ride' (as it's outside or in a greenhouse!) I haven't seen many of these in PC yet that do not focus on being inside and in the dark. this ride looks great in the day and is a different experience at night.

The Enchanted Greenhouse

Imgur Album

The ride uses a number of magical triggered events to take the rider through various themed plant zones and teaching areas. It has also been designed as a walkthrough attraction and there are great spots to watch the magic unfold or admire the flowers.

Inspirations taken from Harry Potter books, films and games, Kingdom Hearts series, Black Magician Trilogy, The King Killer Cronicles, The Magicians trilogy, The Efteling Themepark and Kew Gardens and probably many more places.
    Credit to Thim_V, Crowdpleaser and Nemmie for support, inspiration and advice.

Uses Spooky, The Munsters and Back to the Future DLC.
    - Planet Coaster - - Harry Potter - - Crafts - - Coding -

Planet Coaster Security
    Volunteer Moderator
    Nice creation! I like the on-ride video that you have made for it!

Do I spot a certain wizard in there?
    PLANET COASTER | WEBSITEFORUMSFORUM RULESSYSTEM REQUIREMENTSFRONTIER SUPPORT | EARLY BIRD ● COASTER HEAD ● VIP ● I ♥ GULPEE REX

Build your own Jurassic World: JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION

Originally Posted by JoŽl View Post (Source)
    Nice creation! I like the on-ride video that you have made for it!

Do I spot a certain wizard in there?
    That was an accident. All is resolved

I really love what you did This Ride looks really awesome Must have been a lot of work! Is it a standalone Ride at the Moment? Because i would love to use it in one of my Parks Aaaaw thanks for crediting me
    Forum Sillyness:
    "We shouldn't be paying for a dev that is doing overwork."
    "Also, lags are not caused by limitless creativity in pc."
    Crowdy's Workshop
    twitter: @crowdy1980, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Padernoster

It is.. But it can't be a blueprint. It's over 6000 pieces.

Originally Posted by WingardiumLevicoaster View Post (Source)
    It is.. But it can't be a blueprint. It's over 6000 pieces.
    Ok then i will wait until you release the Park
    Forum Sillyness:
    "We shouldn't be paying for a dev that is doing overwork."
    "Also, lags are not caused by limitless creativity in pc."
    Crowdy's Workshop
    twitter: @crowdy1980, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Padernoster

Very stunning creation Wingardium. Love what you did for the ceiling/roof and the walls. It definitely has the feeling of a green house. Great Job!

Looking great. I really liked some of the smaller details, like the mushroom in the station and the Harry Potter references.

The zigzag hedges in the queue reminded me of Python at Efteling and I thought the spewing gargoyles soaking you while you wait was a great, cheeky thing. I can imagine everyone jostling to not get soaked while they're there.
    I really liked the whole atmosphere inside the greenhouse too. There was something to look at wherever you turned and it seems like somewhere you'd want to spend some time.

A nice unique project that's turned out really well.

Now hurry up with your next ride. I want to have a go on that too