[1.3.9] Guests Balloons Disappear When Entering Queues

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Guests Balloons Disappear When Entering Queues

Guests Balloons Disappear When Entering Queues

Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    All of the time (100% reproducible)

Area of Game Affected
    Shops and Facilities

Description
    Logged under "Shops" for the lack of a more fitting category.

I've just noticed that when guests enter a queue (in this instance a 2m queue attached to a main path) that any guests who have balloons have them disappear. This also removes it from their inventory too.

Screens in reply

Steps to Reproduce
    As above

But I guess the guests should not go into the ride with a balloon in the hands... It would be cool, if the Ballons fly away when a guest enter a ride..

It would be different if the visual for the balloon disappears, like the guests have left if some-where like a baggage hold, but the whole thing vanishes, then they go and buy another one.. Great for shop profit though!

5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #5
    Hi all.

This is something we are aware of, I've run it past design and they confirm it is unfortunately a limitation, as we need to get rid of those balloons before the guests board the ride. Health and safety and all that!

Originally Posted by QA-Mark View Post (Source)
    Hi all.

This is something we are aware of, I've run it past design and they confirm it is unfortunately a limitation, as we need to get rid of those balloons before the guests board the ride. Health and safety and all that!
    Safety-shmafety. If I pay $7 for a balloon, you better believe I'm holding on to that thing for dear life on The Cube!!!

Ah. That makes sense..

Just to check, is it intended behaviour that they aren't re-credited with the balloon whenthey leave the ride?