RCTWorld General Discussion - Page 442

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: RCTWorld General Discussion

Page 442 of 442 FirstFirst ... 439440441442
Results 8,821 to 8,838 of 8838
    Originally Posted by Wagi View Post (Source)
    Looked like everything was still there when I looked a minute ago...but that doesn't mean anything either, their hidden Closed Testing Forum for beta-testers has been closed since last August...
    Ah nvm, they merged the blogs of all their games into 1 page. There used to be a seperate RCTW Production Blog page, but they merged it with the others.

I've just seen the post with the link to RCT Joyride. Are they determined to run the RCT name into the ground? The least they could have done is let the name die with a shred of dignity left.

Also - RCTW Steam page has RCTW at £10.99, Deluxe Edition at £14.99, but a Deluxe Upgrade (from standard) at £3.00...So base game plus Deluxe = £13.99, Deluxe Edition = £14.99

Great going Atari
    Coasterhead Club | Steam: Jammy3112
    Planet Coaster - Wrestling - Harry Potter

Originally Posted by Jammy3112 View Post (Source)
    So base game plus Deluxe = £13.99, Deluxe Edition = £14.99

Great going Atari
    Mathz is hard!
    *** EB--CHC--VIP Single & Staff Pass--VIP Foundation Stone ***

Originally Posted by Jammy3112 View Post (Source)
    I've just seen the post with the link to RCT Joyride. Are they determined to run the RCT name into the ground? The least they could have done is let the name die with a shred of dignity left.

Also - RCTW Steam page has RCTW at £10.99, Deluxe Edition at £14.99, but a Deluxe Upgrade (from standard) at £3.00...So base game plus Deluxe = £13.99, Deluxe Edition = £14.99

Great going Atari
    Last June, I got RCT World Deluxe on sale on Steam for $6! At the time, I still had hoped they'd eventually give us the transport rides. Wal Mart's still asking $40 for a retail copy of RCTW!

Originally Posted by jayparks View Post (Source)
    Last June, I got RCT World Deluxe on sale on Steam for $6! At the time, I still had hoped they'd eventually give us the transport rides. Wal Mart's still asking $40 for a retail copy of RCTW!
    It's depressing that there actually are retail copies out there...

Originally Posted by Minnion View Post (Source)
    It's depressing that there actually are retail copies out there...
    Even more so that they're still priced at $40...

This thread is still going and growing hahaha

Originally Posted by Deuce View Post (Source)
    This thread is still going and growing hahaha
    Too bad the same can't be said about RCTW!

What the hell did I just watch? Is this game for real? This is the biggest April fools joke that is not even funny. Great review though.

They still haven't figured out to make a smooth track, and took care of their crappy support problem by just doing away with them completely it seems, but this is just frickin' embarrassing. People should avoid listing crap like this on their resumes.

Like developer vampires they must intend to suck every single bit of enjoyment out of RCT before discarding the corpse, probably making sure the franchise name is so toxic that no one else will ever bid to take it over...

Originally Posted by Wagi View Post (Source)
    They still haven't figured out to make a smooth track, and took care of their crappy support problem by just doing away with them completely it seems, but this is just frickin' embarrassing. People should avoid listing crap like this on their resumes.

Like developer vampires they must intend to suck every single bit of enjoyment out of RCT before discarding the corpse, probably making sure the franchise name is so toxic that no one else will ever bid to take it over...
    So they basically turned the RCT franchise from theme-park managment sim into a literal Rail shooter... Where you shoot at balls... Not a bad idea for a minigame but as a stand alone entry into the franchise that just seems embarrassing.

The thing that gets me, is that I can't imagine who could ever want this game. Even with the power of the brand it could only ever sell to people that literally buy blind. Anyone who even looks at a single screenshot of this abomination is gonna be put off paying £24.99 for it!

And the most shocking part is that both nvizzio and Atari considered this ready for release hahahaha

Planet Coaster Security
    Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by Deuce View Post (Source)
    The thing that gets me, is that I can't imagine who could ever want this game. Even with the power of the brand it could only ever sell to people that literally buy blind. Anyone who even looks at a single screenshot of this abomination is gonna be put off paying £24.99 for it!

And the most shocking part is that both nvizzio and Atari considered this ready for release hahahaha
    What a joke! A very, very bad joke...

"Whats the maximum amount of money we can make with the minimum amount of effort?"

In a world where you can use other people's assets and ideas to make money, this is the attitude of Atari it seems. Uber don't won a single taxi, Air BnB own no hotels, Facebook doesn't create content, Apple doesn't own or create music and so on. How can they milk money for free or as little effort as possible?

Originally Posted by shyguy View Post (Source)
    Best review ever.
    I second this comment

I'm thinking to myself "Whats with all those balls and the gun? it looks decent, ok its VR but...but... then that loop is sickening..."
    Deuce is all casual like about the RCT franchise being burned to the groung but then Deuce says "I could rage and rage... but theres hardly no sounds and I dont know whats with these ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ balls but you are shooting them and scoring points... but theres no sounds" he said it so causally LMAO NOTHING JOYFUL ABOUT JOYRIDE AHHHHHHHH IM DIEING!!!
    He said "If you think I'm just trolling or talking ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎... I'm not... do not play this game" o m g

Thank you Deuce for that was hilarious!
    PlanCo + RCTClassic Alpha VIP Thrillseeker
    Video games are not meant to mimic reality, but to exaggerate it

Oh... Balls...

What else do we even need to say about RCT : Joyless ;-)

Page 442 of 442 FirstFirst ... 439440441442