RCTWorld General Discussion - Page 443

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: RCTWorld General Discussion

Page 443 of 443 FirstFirst ... 439440441442443
Results 8,841 to 8,843 of 8843
    Originally Posted by Minnion View Post (Source)
    It's depressing that there actually are retail copies out there...
    Even more so that they're still priced at $40...

This thread is still going and growing hahaha

Originally Posted by Deuce View Post (Source)
    This thread is still going and growing hahaha
    Too bad the same can't be said about RCTW!

What the hell did I just watch? Is this game for real? This is the biggest April fools joke that is not even funny. Great review though.

They still haven't figured out to make a smooth track, and took care of their crappy support problem by just doing away with them completely it seems, but this is just frickin' embarrassing. People should avoid listing crap like this on their resumes.

Like developer vampires they must intend to suck every single bit of enjoyment out of RCT before discarding the corpse, probably making sure the franchise name is so toxic that no one else will ever bid to take it over...

Originally Posted by Wagi View Post (Source)
    They still haven't figured out to make a smooth track, and took care of their crappy support problem by just doing away with them completely it seems, but this is just frickin' embarrassing. People should avoid listing crap like this on their resumes.

Like developer vampires they must intend to suck every single bit of enjoyment out of RCT before discarding the corpse, probably making sure the franchise name is so toxic that no one else will ever bid to take it over...
    So they basically turned the RCT franchise from theme-park managment sim into a literal Rail shooter... Where you shoot at balls... Not a bad idea for a minigame but as a stand alone entry into the franchise that just seems embarrassing.

The thing that gets me, is that I can't imagine who could ever want this game. Even with the power of the brand it could only ever sell to people that literally buy blind. Anyone who even looks at a single screenshot of this abomination is gonna be put off paying £24.99 for it!

And the most shocking part is that both nvizzio and Atari considered this ready for release hahahaha

Originally Posted by Deuce View Post (Source)
    The thing that gets me, is that I can't imagine who could ever want this game. Even with the power of the brand it could only ever sell to people that literally buy blind. Anyone who even looks at a single screenshot of this abomination is gonna be put off paying £24.99 for it!

And the most shocking part is that both nvizzio and Atari considered this ready for release hahahaha
    What a joke! A very, very bad joke...
    Drink soda! Now available in your nearest Planet Coaster theme park.

PLANET COASTERWebsiteForumsForum RulesSystem RequirementsFrontier Support

"Whats the maximum amount of money we can make with the minimum amount of effort?"

In a world where you can use other people's assets and ideas to make money, this is the attitude of Atari it seems. Uber don't won a single taxi, Air BnB own no hotels, Facebook doesn't create content, Apple doesn't own or create music and so on. How can they milk money for free or as little effort as possible?

Originally Posted by shyguy View Post (Source)
    Best review ever.
    I second this comment

I'm thinking to myself "Whats with all those balls and the gun? it looks decent, ok its VR but...but... then that loop is sickening..."
    Deuce is all casual like about the RCT franchise being burned to the groung but then Deuce says "I could rage and rage... but theres hardly no sounds and I dont know whats with these ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ balls but you are shooting them and scoring points... but theres no sounds" he said it so causally LMAO NOTHING JOYFUL ABOUT JOYRIDE AHHHHHHHH IM DIEING!!!
    He said "If you think I'm just trolling or talking ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎... I'm not... do not play this game" o m g

Thank you Deuce for that was hilarious!
    PlanCo + RCTClassic Alpha VIP Thrillseeker
    Video games are not meant to mimic reality, but to exaggerate it

Oh... Balls...

What else do we even need to say about RCT : Joyless ;-)

Zombie title RCTw seems to have come back from the nether regions with a new update just released.

No word from them for nine months and their announcement starts off with "As we shared previously..." like they are just picking up a conversation we've been having. I have it on Steam of course, but all other traces of it have long since been removed from my computer. Too little, too late I'd say.

Nooow, where is my popcorn? I just cannot wait to watch how far is Atari willing to go...

And what is in the update? Just a few fixes and an "Urban" scenery pack that pales in comparison to PC's urban scenery!

Originally Posted by jayparks View Post (Source)
    And what is in the update? Just a few fixes and an "Urban" scenery pack that pales in comparison to PC's urban scenery!
    Well, pathing probably needed quite a lot of big changes honestly. Itīs definitely one of the better updates. The question is, if it wouldnīt have been better to give this new team to create a new game instead. I think itīs too late for RCTW.

You know, it's interesting... RCT World's update included vending machines, and now Planet Coaster comes out with an update that adds vending machines! But RCTW's machines are just scenery pieces, aren't they?