Livestream TONIGHT (Oct 11) - Haunted House Competition - Page 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Livestream TONIGHT (Oct 11) - Haunted House Competition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally Posted by luttk View Post (Source)
    Hello,
    Just wondering if you are going to re post the live stream,so that we can watch it. I built Dr. Acula's laboratory and would have loved to see the stream, but i missed it, because of work. This is the first time I have entered a competition and am super hyped I was in the top 10, but so sad i missed the stream. I wouldn't have even know if I didn't check here. Hopefully, it will be re posted so that I can watch.
    If anyone knows where to find it, please let me know.
    Hey you can find it here, for some reason it doesnt appear in the list of videos but I accessed it via my notifications : https://youtu.be/Ac9Tw3hSeZc?t=2

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #22

Great livestream. Thanks for showing my blueprint and your kind words . Was good to see Zac there. This was really a great idea for a livestream and would love to see more of these kind in the future .

Hey everyone wow iv'e won yay cant believe it.... My story was terrible but im so glad!
    Made a video quickly so everyone can enjoy it in its full glory gnehe. Again thanks everybody...

BTW - it was great seeing Brett and putting a face to man behind the scenes.

Planet Coaster Security
    Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by wowman View Post (Source)
    BTW - it was great seeing Brett and putting a face to man behind the scenes.
    It sure was!
    PLANET COASTER | WEBSITEFORUMSFORUM RULESSYSTEM REQUIREMENTSFRONTIER SUPPORT | EARLY BIRD ● COASTER HEAD ● VIP ● I ♥ GULPEE REX

Build your own Jurassic World: JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION