[1.3.7] Guests Warp to Ride Exit When Broken Ride is Fixed

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Guests Warp to Ride Exit When Broken Ride is Fixed

Guests Warp to Ride Exit When Broken Ride is Fixed

Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    All of the time

Area of Game Affected
    Rides

Description
    When a ride breaks down, many guests remain in the queue, which is great, however, once the ride/coaster reopens after being fixed, they don't get to ride. They instead all warp to the ride exit in one giant, glitchy mass of people.

Steps to Reproduce
    1. Wait for a ride or roller coaster to break down
    2. Once the ride is fixed by the mechanic and reopens, watch the ride exit.
    3. Enjoy watching the glitchy mob of guests try to make their way down the exit path

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    Do you have a video of this one? I believe guests should leave the queue when the ride has broken down, via the entrance gates.

Originally Posted by QA-Mark View Post (Source)
    Do you have a video of this one? I believe guests should leave the queue when the ride has broken down, via the entrance gates.
    If I remember correctly, they do, BUT if you have a really long line, and they don't all get out before the ride is fixed, this happens.

I also have this issue. Once a ride breaks down all the guests leave the queue. Guests on the ride all disappear from the ride vehicles and reappear at the exit. Would love to see this get fixed and for guests to not leave the queues if the ride breakdown time is low (just like in real life).
    Planet Coaster Early Bird User & Coaster Head Club!

Like I thought....a queue that's wayyyy to long to clear before the ride "resets".