QA-Alert

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: QA-Alert

QA-Alert

WOW!!! What's happened today in the Bug Reports-Board? Ton's of responses from QA-Mitch and QA-Mike. It's great to know, that you "listen" to us, but one answer all 5 minutes ... Respect. Hope you can fix all the answered problems so fast too

Coaster Head Club Member, VIP, Early Bird

first i thought there where back from holliday, but than i saw that it where 2 persons.

but i saw that the answer from them takes a long time before someone reply on it.
    mayby thay have had internal communication on it and want to refresh the complete bug list.

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #3
    Heya!

The bugs forums across all of our games and platforms are monitored by the Frontier QA Forum Team, and we work with all of our games.

Recently we have had a Beta test running over on the Elite: Dangerous forums, which took the spotlight for a little while, and unfortunately led to a little bit of a delay over here on Planet Coaster. But we've sorted that out now!

Our aim is to investigate each and every report submitted by you guys, so don't worry if yours doesn't receive a response right away, we'll get around to it!

Originally Posted by QA-Mark View Post (Source)
    Heya!

The bugs forums across all of our games and platforms are monitored by the Frontier QA Forum Team, and we work with all of our games.

Recently we have had a Beta test running over on the Elite: Dangerous forums, which took the spotlight for a little while, and unfortunately led to a little bit of a delay over here on Planet Coaster. But we've sorted that out now!

Our aim is to investigate each and every report submitted by you guys, so don't worry if yours doesn't receive a response right away, we'll get around to it!
    You guys are amazing. Keep it up, and thanks a lot!

5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #5
    Thanks for the kind feedback

Have a nice weekend!