Name my new park COMPETITION

Thread: Name my new park COMPETITION

Name my new park COMPETITION

Hi all, to mark the start of a brand new second planet coaster youtube series (http://www.youtube.com/BryceFoxdon) I have decided to run a competition for my subs and followers to name the new park

the winner will recieve the Vehicle DLC packs or if you already have them the prize may be substituted for the next DLC that becomes available.

I'll be posting a video detailing the compatition in the coming days and will be selecting a winning next week on Tuesday the 22nd of August.

Remember I'm an egotist and my previous park was called Foxdon Park.

Get posting suggestions and good luck :3

checkout the video introduction to the new park and a little more comp details

Planet Coaster Security
    Volunteer Moderator
    Hey BryceFoxdon,

Do you have any specific themes in mind for your new park? That would help with coming up with park names.
    PLANET COASTER | WEBSITEFORUMSFORUM RULESSYSTEM REQUIREMENTSFRONTIER SUPPORT | EARLY BIRD ● COASTER HEAD ● VIP ● I ♥ GULPEE REX

Build your own Jurassic World: JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION

Originally Posted by JoŽl View Post (Source)
    Hey BryceFoxdon,

Do you have any specific themes in mind for your new park? That would help with coming up with park names.
    Planning on doing some movie rides and a few differantly themed areas, the main Street/plaza will probably end up modern/Disneyish classical style, so standard theme park type place

Maybe you should post this in the event and competition category.

Originally Posted by Chems View Post (Source)
    Maybe you should post this in the event and competition category.
    Ooopps, I didn't know there was such a category my bad although it does say it requires mod approval to post there so assuming it's for official events and comps

Planet Coaster Security
    Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by BryceFoxdon View Post (Source)
    Ooopps, I didn't know there was such a category my bad although it does say it requires mod approval to post there so assuming it's for official events and comps
    The Events and Competitions forum is for official as well as community organised events and competitions for Planet Coaster. Do you want me to move your thread to the new forum?
    PLANET COASTER | WEBSITEFORUMSFORUM RULESSYSTEM REQUIREMENTSFRONTIER SUPPORT | EARLY BIRD ● COASTER HEAD ● VIP ● I ♥ GULPEE REX

Originally Posted by JoŽl View Post (Source)
    The Events and Competitions forum is for official as well as community organised events and competitions for Planet Coaster. Do you want me to move your thread to the new forum?

That would be great thank you

Planet Coaster Security
    Volunteer Moderator
    That would be great thank you
    Thread moved to Events and Competitions.

Let the park names come in!

If it's a park in the snow, BryceWorld/BriceWorld would be funny.

If not and your ego goes through the roof, perhaps Ozymandias might do.

Ozymandias <<< I don't get it lol
    It's from a couple poems, the name refers to Ramses II iirc. If you look it up, you'll understand

Originally Posted by laggless01 View Post (Source)
    It's from a couple poems, the name refers to Ramses II iirc. If you look it up, you'll understand
    Googled and I get it but maybe too deep, atleast for my liking

Having said that it's grown on me having just listened to Brian Cranstons reading so its totally in the maybe pile

Originally Posted by Starlordmixtape View Post (Source)
    The Fox Den
    haha I like it.

decided to go with a movie themed park checkout the video

That's easy...

20th Century as in 20th century Fox!
    Let there be goats! (..but not in Jurassic Park)

thanks all for your suggestions. the winning name was foxdon studios... this was suggested by 8-bit josh at https://www.youtube.com/8-bitjosh

First episode is now live

Planet Coaster Security
    Volunteer Moderator
    thanks all for your suggestions. the winning name was foxdon studios... this was suggested by 8-bit josh at https://www.youtube.com/8-bitjosh

First episode is now live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrv1Lg6Wu3Y
    Congratulations 8-bit josh!