Hello :)

Thread: Hello :)

Hello :)

Hello all

I've been a bit slow to finally get Planet Coaster but finally allowing myself to buy a new laptop so in the next week I should be able to finally play it!

My fiance plays Elite Dangerous and so I've been watching a lot of Frontier's twitch and youtube streams and love Bo and Ed's planet coaster streams.

I really enjoy seeing everyone's creations!

xxx

Planet Coaster Security
    Volunteer Moderator
    Hello zookeepersgirl, welcome aboard the Planet Coaster forums!

Great to hear that you will soon be able to play Planet Coaster as well. Also nice that your fiance is a CMDR in Elite: Dangerous

I look forward to your creations in Planet Coaster. Have a great time on the forums and enjoy the ride with Planet Coaster!

P.S. do you happen to work in a zoo? (I like to visit zoos)
    PLANET COASTER WebsiteForumsRulesSystem requirementsFrontier Support | EARLY BIRD ● COASTER HEAD ● VIP ● I ♥ GULPEE REX

Hello! Nice to meet you. Thr streams are always fun and a good source of inspiration, as are the community creations sub forums. Hope it's not long until you finally get to play.
    Player player = new Player { EarlyBirdPass = true, CoasterHeadClub = true, VIPSingleTicket = true };

welcome to PC forms!
    | YouTube: sqmsygames | Steam Workshop: jamesviago | Disney Cruiser | RCT3 / CIV V Addict | Coaster Head | Early Bird | VIP Group |

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately I don't work in a zoo, I love animals so would have been something I loved to do.

I've taken the name from a song I love by Mew -

Hey zookeepersgirl,
    Welcome to the Planet Coaster Forum!

Hello zookeepersgirl,

welcome to the community!
    Enjoy the game and have a lot of time!

cheers
    tom
    ENJOY THE RIDE WITH PLANET COASTER
    Early Bird ● CHC
    steam workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Games4Tom/myworkshopfiles/

YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdN...1xMkhPlaJYXBtA