What other games have you played recently? - Page 4

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: What other games have you played recently?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Originally Posted by heatherg23 View Post (Source)
    I finally bought another game. Rudi Rennkamel did a stream and video on Anno1800. I liked it so much I bought Anno 2205 and then Anno 2070, when the first one is done downloading.

if anyone plays them let me know. I'me curious what your opinion is on it.

Thanks!!
    Heather

I have preordered 1800. I have both, 2070 and 2205 and while itīs pretty good, Iīm coming back to the olders. My favourite is 1404.

EDIT: Oh, and just got access to beta of 1800, if you want, I can give you an invite too

I finally bought another game. Rudi Rennkamel did a stream and video on Anno1800. I liked it so much I bought Anno 2205 and then Anno 2070, when the first one is done downloading.

Thanks!!
    Heather
    I've skipped Anno 2070 and 2205, but I have bought Anno 1800 and am looking forward to it.

Thanks!!
    Heather
    Hi Heather

I enjoyed anno 2070 back in the day, and probably more so with anno 1404.

But I didn't really get into anno 2205, not for the lack of trying either... Really looking forward to anno 1800

I'll check out Rudi's video
    early bird : coaster head : vip

Mostly playing Forza Horizon 4 that I recently bought

Got back to Overwatch again... I've quit recently but then came across this blog post and feel motivated to get myself out of the ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ Silver again!
    If you play Overwatch, it's a pretty good read.. https://www.eneba.com/blog/climb-the...erwatch-guide/

Been playing early Anthem and will be playing it a lot when it comes out.

I thought i also gave my two cents about the Games i've been playing when i am not building Themeparks:

Recently i gave "Darkest Dungeon" another bash, since it was royally ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ me off last time i played. It is a hard Game to learn. Not that the Mechanics are complicated, but you need to learn to roll with the Punches and to let go sometimes. The Devs admitted they did certain things to make you miserable sometimes. Taking all this into account you'll have a much nicer time with the Game. The feeling to come out victorious after a particularly brutal Dungeon Run is just awesome. But the Game is quick in reminding you that this won't last for long...

XCOM and XCOM2: Oh boy. Talk about hard Games. Depending on the difficulty Setting those Games will chew you up. They will punish every single mistake you made. Be it a bad group Setup, be it careless movement, or just a simple mistake of attacking the wrong Alien can result in the loss of one or more Soldiers. The Formula of the original XCOM from back in the day still holds up. You start out with a bunch of untrained Rookies that have to stand up against an Alien Invasion, which over time (given they survive the Experience) will grow more powerful. Along the Way you can Research more Gadgets, Armor and Weapons that will help you achieve your Goal of Kicking Alien Butt.

Factorio: This Game should not be as much Fun as it is. The complexitiy can make your Head spin. Building up your Industrial Complex (consequences be ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎) is a huge amount of fun and very satisfying. Throw in some elements of Transport Tycoon and you are Set. Unlocking the different Technologies to make your live more easy and your Factory Setup more Efficient is very satisfying.

Elite Dangerous in between all of this, because who doesn't love a good Space Game now and again

To list every Game i played recently will make this List ridiculously long, but one last mention: Super Smash Bros for the Switch. Need i say more?
    Forum Sillyness:

-

Crowdy's Workshop
    twitter: @crowdy1980, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Padernoster

i mostly play Farming Simulator 19 with mods right now, almost all mods taken from http://www.farmingsimulator19mods.com/

I've always been playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate ever since I got it. I also have Nintendo Labo (all 3 kits), since Lent is coming and I am going to sacrifice every Switch game I have except for Labo.

Playing Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown

Been glancing through the skies with the new Ace Combat 7 piece hella-a-lot! Though now I'm in the waiting mode...

Bought Anthem, expected a ton, didn't quite deliver so now I'm kinda scared cuz I've already bought the pre-orders for DMC5 and Sekiro, and dunno how these will turn out haha!

Guess now I can only wait and intensively read the news now!

Yup playing Anthem!

Been getting frustrated with the crashes and lag in Planet Coaster so it's a good break.

I have been playing Eastshade. It's a no action RPG that is about quests and exploring. It's very peaceful.
    - Planet Coaster - - Harry Potter - - Crafts - - Coding -

I got JWE last month and FINALLY (YAHOO!!!) FINISHED THE GAME.

I have never worked so hard on a game in my life,,,swearing at my laptop while as i'm going .... BUT I loved it all. It's a great game

Thank you Frontier!

(I guess it's on to Dr WU)

14. This is the last staff post in this thread. #74
    Glad to hear you finished it, Heather. On to Dr Wu indeed!