Community livestream TONIGHT - 7PM GMT!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Community livestream TONIGHT - 7PM GMT!

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Community livestream TONIGHT - 7PM GMT!

Hi coaster friends,

I'm still a bit jetlagged from PAX East but I'm HYPED to be back in our own office for a new community stream tonight! Unfortunately poor Ed came down with the PAX Pox so the lovely Lead QA CJ Adali will join us for some fun Workshop Wonderland at 7PM GMT. If you have any questions about getting into the gaming industry, QA on Planet Coaster, or board games, be sure to pop them in the live chat for us.

If you have any items or parks you want to show off on our livestreams, or you are a streamer and want to be featured as Streamer of the Week (on YouTube and Facebook Live), you can contact us at community@frontier.co.uk!

See all you lovelies tonight!
    Bo

https://www.youtube.com/c/planetcoaster/live

Planet Coaster Security
    Volunteer Moderator
    YEAH!!!

Didn't expect a livestream this week because well...you need some rest as well

However a pleasant surprise you still have some energy left to do a livestream!! I'll be there!

Yay!! I'll hopefully be there
    Early Bird | Coaster Head | Steam: gregorburns
    Planet Coaster modder.

Originally Posted by Bo Marit View Post (Source)
    Hi coaster friends,

I'm still a bit jetlagged from PAX East but I'm HYPED to be back in our own office for a new community stream tonight! Unfortunately poor Ed came down with the PAX Pox so the lovely Lead QA CJ Adali will join us for some fun Workshop Wonderland at 7PM GMT. If you have any questions about getting into the gaming industry, QA on Planet Coaster, or board games, be sure to pop them in the live chat for us.

If you have any items or parks you want to show off on our livestreams, or you are a streamer and want to be featured as Streamer of the Week (on YouTube and Facebook Live), you can contact us at community@frontier.co.uk!

See all you lovelies tonight!
    Bo

https://www.youtube.com/c/planetcoaster/live
    Of course I'll be there!

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #5
    Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post (Source)
    YEAH!!!

Didn't expect a livestream this week because well...you need some rest as well

However a pleasant surprise you still have some energy left to do a livestream!! I'll be there!
    Not going to lie... I'm pretty BUT I love hanging out with you all so it's aaaaaall fine! Plus CJ's really funny so he promised to keep me awake.

Originally Posted by Bo Marit View Post (Source)
    Not going to lie... I'm pretty BUT I love hanging out with you all so it's aaaaaall fine! Plus CJ's really funny so he promised to keep me awake.
    I'm sure the stream will be great like always.
    Sounds like a funny stream.
    I'll be there!

Can never seem to get logged in to mess around with everyone but will be there

Any chance of any more spoilers tonight maybe.. wishful thinking but hey..

Never know tune in and see...does GB do daylight savings time no stream as of yet?

Planet Coaster Security
    Volunteer Moderator
    Oh yeah! I'm thrilled for a new Planet Coaster livestream!

Originally Posted by MKelley View Post (Source)
    Never know tune in and see...does GB do daylight savings time no stream as of yet?
    If you're reading this, the stream starts in 43 minutes from now.
    PLANET COASTER | WEBSITEFORUMSFORUM RULESSYSTEM REQUIREMENTSFRONTIER SUPPORT | EARLY BIRD ● COASTER HEAD ● VIP ● I ♥ GULPEE REX

Build your own Jurassic World: JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION

Thanks for a great livestream! The insight into CJ's job was great

Thanks to you aswell Bo for still streaming even with jet lag! You are a trooper!
    Coasterhead Club | Steam: Jammy3112
    Planet Coaster - Wrestling - Harry Potter

14. This is the last staff post in this thread. #14
    Originally Posted by Jammy3112 View Post (Source)
    Thanks for a great livestream! The insight into CJ's job was great

Thanks to you aswell Bo for still streaming even with jet lag! You are a trooper!
    Thank you so much that's really kind of you!!

Oh my God Bo, your level of energy is out of this World, doing a livestream after travelling to the states. CJ was laid back, awesome. And thanks for showing one of my bluprints i didnt even sent in .

I just wanted to say Thanks to Bo and Ed, as well to any special guest hosts that they have, for doing these streams they are great. I watch almost every week but since I do it at work on my phone, with approval, I don't get to join the chat but I am there. I think it is great how much you all care about the community.

Thanks for showing my Clock tower, it made me realize I needed to add some placement pictures and instructions in steam and an extra sign.

Wow, Bo! I'm thankfully and honestly surprised that you gave a live stream a go this Wednesday after your big weekend at PAX. I hope you all had fun and got to see the sights a bit outside of your busy schedules!.

I spent the first 14 years of my life as an "U.S. Military brat"- which means we were shipped between California, Pennsylvania, and West Germany constantly. Jet lag definitely STINKS!

Five time zones worth of jet-lag can be kinda like sleep deprived whip-lash. I hope Ed, You, Sam, et all get rested up and recover soon!

("Silly" side note: I live in Pennsyvania, GMT+5. I've been working late second shift for about twenty-two years- GMT+11ish... I can't wait to watch the Wednesday live stream tomorrow. Or is it this morning? Ugh. I just don't know anymore! LOL)

Get some "ZZzz's" ... Thanks for a great week-end. Rest well, our Frontier friends!

oh1!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------