Community livestream TONIGHT - 7PM GMT! - Page 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Community livestream TONIGHT - 7PM GMT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just wanted to say Thanks to Bo and Ed, as well to any special guest hosts that they have, for doing these streams they are great. I watch almost every week but since I do it at work on my phone, with approval, I don't get to join the chat but I am there. I think it is great how much you all care about the community.

Thanks for showing my Clock tower, it made me realize I needed to add some placement pictures and instructions in steam and an extra sign.

Wow, Bo! I'm thankfully and honestly surprised that you gave a live stream a go this Wednesday after your big weekend at PAX. I hope you all had fun and got to see the sights a bit outside of your busy schedules!.

I spent the first 14 years of my life as an "U.S. Military brat"- which means we were shipped between California, Pennsylvania, and West Germany constantly. Jet lag definitely STINKS!

Five time zones worth of jet-lag can be kinda like sleep deprived whip-lash. I hope Ed, You, Sam, et all get rested up and recover soon!

("Silly" side note: I live in Pennsyvania, GMT+5. I've been working late second shift for about twenty-two years- GMT+11ish... I can't wait to watch the Wednesday live stream tomorrow. Or is it this morning? Ugh. I just don't know anymore! LOL)

Get some "ZZzz's" ... Thanks for a great week-end. Rest well, our Frontier friends!

oh1!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12