Is there a limit to steam workshop subscriptions

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Is there a limit to steam workshop subscriptions

Is there a limit to steam workshop subscriptions

I have a LOT of subscriptions to items on the steam workshop but when I try to subscribe to new ones it says I am subscribed but when I play the game the parks are not there and when I go back to the steam workshop it says I am not subscribed and when I click on the item and try and subscribe it says there is a problem subscribing to this item and try again later - any advice as to why this is happening would be appreciated - I DO have plenty of disk space on the drive that planet coaster is installed to also.

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #2
    Hey Bilbo1968,

That's very strange! How many items are you currently subscribed to so I can run this by our QA team?
    Frontier Developments Social Media Manager

I have a lot - 9899 items subscribed to

4. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #4
    Wow, that's a flabbergasting amount! I don't think I've seen anyone have that many :P

As such, would you mind popping a post on the Bug Reporting section of this forum so we can find a way to test this properly for you?

Thank you!
    Frontier Developments Social Media Manager

5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #5
    Yeah. that's a massive number of workshop items! As far as I'm aware though, there isn't a limit in our code. Please do file a bug report - We'll do our best to look into it. It sounds like this might be an actual bug with the workshop though, rather than the game - the way that you become "unsubscribed" indicates that it might be worth raising this to Valve's support.

Cheers

Andy
    Problems? Post in our Support Forums or contact support via http://support.frontier.co.uk.
    I don't respond to support requests via Private Message.

I get that error, too. I think there is a limit on number of subscribed items you can have at one time. Only solution is save subscribed blueprints as your own blueprints and delete the steam ones to free up room for more subscribed items. Get rid of blueprints that you don’t really want or need.