YouTube Video Thread - Page 22

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: YouTube Video Thread

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 181920212223 LastLast

A quick Shady Gorge Park update today. Having a small dilemma with the layout and need your opinion!

If you're interested in using ReShade or Cheat Engine, I show you how in this video!

Hi
    I try your trick and downloaded ReShade ......but all my parks Have disappeared ( except those from the WS ) !!!!!! Can you tell me how to uninstall ReShade , cause , i can't ! Thanks

Originally Posted by gecaum View Post (Source)
    Hi
    I try your trick and downloaded ReShade ......but all my parks Have disappeared ( except those from the WS ) !!!!!! Can you tell me how to uninstall ReShade , cause , i can't ! Thanks
    Hi gecaum, ReShade should not have made your parks disappear that's strange, however uninstalling should just be as simple as deleting the files that were installed during installation. I would check the ReShade page for instructions. Let me know if that works for you!

We're back in Aurora Park and we finally have a weenie!

I really actually enjoyed making this ride! Apart from the game crashing mid video! I left this in to show the frustration we are having with this problem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNHY3H6ZsSE

In this Shady Gorge Park update we take a look at Rattlesnake Rapids and discuss what we'll work on in the next stream!

I recently started a new let's play series, Epic Realms.

Here's episode 1:

And episode 2:

More coming soon!
    Find me on:
    YouTube
    Twitter
    My blog

In this episode we place the path layout for the Main Street section of the park and add another ride.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190126064028_1.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	760.8 KB 
ID:	3211
    Find me on:
    YouTube
    Twitter
    My blog

In this episode we place the entrance I picked from the Steam Workshop, connect the pathways, and then begin landscaping some of the entry gardens.

Find me on:
    YouTube
    Twitter
    My blog

Finally we finish HEY DUGGEE land I am so happy with how the park is looking!

In this episode we work on the main street facade and add a few food shops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190206070759_1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	669.1 KB 
ID:	3288
    Find me on:
    YouTube
    Twitter
    My blog

In this episode we create a small English garden for staff behind the main street buildings.

Find me on:
    YouTube
    Twitter
    My blog

The incredibly complex recretaion of Taron, will be followed by... Chiapas!
    Get to watch the first episode here:

In this episode we add two more shops on the main street along with some filler scenery facades.

Find me on:
    YouTube
    Twitter
    My blog