YouTube Video Thread - Page 12

Thread: YouTube Video Thread

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112
    Here goes the video-introduction to my own Death Star park. Enjoy!

In this episode, we start a brand new park called Bainbridge Village. We get things profitable right away by building a small coaster, two family rides, and two thrill rides. We also add some shops.

Find me on:
    YouTube
    Twitter
    My blog

In this episode, we continue adding foliage and scenery to the open spaces in the park. We also add a couple more rides, lay down the main path loop, and start planning out the park more generally.
    Find me on:
    YouTube
    Twitter
    My blog

In this episode, we add a few more family rides and scenery in the family section of the park. We also add more shops to the food fantasy village.

Find me on:
    YouTube
    Twitter
    My blog

Hey everyone. Here's the third installment of my series, Coal Creek Park. Trying my hand at a realistic build. Any comments or suggestions would be great!

In this episode, we add our second coaster, named Flight of the Dragon. This is a small coaster that is family friendly and so we placed it in the family section of the park.

Find me on:
    YouTube
    Twitter
    My blog

I'm finally back with a new episode in my Hard Mode series

Just because Halloween is over doesn't mean we can't still be spooky

In this episode, we build a new coaster in the family / fairy tale portion of the park, add the new staff building to the park, and add some decorations to the fairy tale section.

Find me on:
    YouTube
    Twitter
    My blog

In this episode, we add some fantasy buildings from the steam workshop, along with the ride Call of the Ents (also from the workshop).

Find me on:
    YouTube
    Twitter
    My blog

In this episode of Planet Coaster, we expand some more in the new spooky area!

Just to let you all know. i started a new ENGLISH Only Youtube Channel. So here are 3 of my old creations, maybe you didnt know them. i hope you like it and i hope i will meet you on my chan. soon!

And here is a Series called DIVER a 4 part Video Series! I Hope you like it:

Hi there, its me JayBlastOne from Switzerland!
    Join my Let's Play Series Season2 of Planet Coaster
    Visit me on Twitter - Youtube or Twicht!

It's really nice to see those again Jay.

There's a lot of timelapse and let's plays out there so here's something a bit different

Grab a beverage and a tasty treat, it's an extra long episode today!

My current series and Park is Hysteria Valley! Here is a link to the entire playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...M2iwfCTabCQbEY

Here is episode 1.

Enjoy!