VIP Ticket Question - Page 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: VIP Ticket Question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally Posted by snick3rsAUS View Post (Source)
    PLEEASSEE add something in to the game so we can find these VIP's
    Yes, yes, please. Also - why not update the hair, clothing, and accessory options, and then really bug test it? When i make a 5-person group, once i update, i'm left with just the single first character when i return to it later on. I wouldn't mind being able to always edit all the characters i've made.

The VIP avatar idea being a guest in a a park you have permission to be in is a good idea and I assume that the fellow PC gamer gets to see your park in first person view?

For VIP in random parks, do not see the point in this.

As for paying for this service it should be change for 1 VIP and then 5 VIP would be higher and so on.

VIPs should only be allowed in with the consent of the PC gamer only, for privacy reasons.

There is still now way to tell if you you have arrived in your own park , which is a shame.
    Very well my young padiwan

"These are not the droids you are searching for"

Originally Posted by Stronkie View Post (Source)
    There is still now way to tell if you you have arrived in your own park , which is a shame.
    I'd be happy with a list in the park management screen showing any VIP's in the park, like staff, so we can locate them as a minimum. I'd LOVE the VIP system to be extended further as per my previous post however

Originally Posted by En Anu View Post (Source)
    The VIP avatar idea being a guest in a a park you have permission to be in is a good idea and I assume that the fellow PC gamer gets to see your park in first person view?

For VIP in random parks, do not see the point in this.

As for paying for this service it should be change for 1 VIP and then 5 VIP would be higher and so on.

VIPs should only be allowed in with the consent of the PC gamer only, for privacy reasons.
    You miss the point mate. No the VIP system only works like this :

You create a VIP guest / Family . That VIP guest / Family can visist your park. It also can appear in other peoples park. But you will not be able to see yourself in other peoples parks. It is not a MP game mate. It is cosmetic only. So people VIP's can visit your park , but only in form only. You cannot see if that person is in the park or not. That is the whole issue.

We are not able to tell if we are in our own park with our VIP guest. We will never be able to visit other people's park ourselves with a VIP person.....

I would also disllike it if people can just visit my park while I am building on it tbh..

Planet Coaster Security
    Volunteer Moderator

You create a VIP guest / Family . That VIP guest / Family can visist your park. It also can appear in other peoples park. But you will not be able to see yourself in other peoples parks. It is not a MP game mate. It is cosmetic only. So people VIP's can visit your park , but only in form only. You cannot see if that person is in the park or not. That is the whole issue.

We are not able to tell if we are in our own park with our VIP guest. We will never be able to visit other people's park ourselves with a VIP person.....

I would also disllike it if people can just visit my park while I am building on it tbh..
    You are correct. That is how the current VIP tickets work. Those VIP tickets were available for sale until August 2016 and gave you the option to design your own single guest / group of max. 6 guests / single staff member, depending on the ticket type.
    PLANET COASTER | WEBSITEFORUMSFORUM RULESSYSTEM REQUIREMENTSFRONTIER SUPPORT | EARLY BIRD ● COASTER HEAD ● VIP ● I ♥ GULPEE REX

Build your own Jurassic World: JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION

this would be an awesome feature (obviously if you dont want your park open you would be able to disable the feature) imagine visiting Silvarrets park and getting to watch from guest view as he builds

New to this VIP feature, so if just cosmetic why would people buy these tickets if there are no real advantages to it?

Originally Posted by En Anu View Post (Source)
    New to this VIP feature, so if just cosmetic why would people buy these tickets if there are no real advantages to it?
    To support Frontier and people just looooove cosmetics!

Originally Posted by JoŽl View Post (Source)
    You are correct. That is how the current VIP tickets work. Those VIP tickets were available for sale until August 2016 and gave you the option to design your own single guest / group of max. 6 guests / single staff member, depending on the ticket type.
    I am struggling to see the real benefits on the VIP system, my first thoughts was it was to create an VIP guest that could walk into any park now I find out you cannot first person view any park! Really do not see the point.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Cosmetical really!

As for supporting Frontier they need to do expansion packs or dlc that we pay for this way they get financial support, also in work I have promoted this game via word of mouth I have encouraged two people out of around 20 which have bought the game. So this is a form of support do you not think?

Ok,

but there is still no ATA on the way we can see our VIP and how the game can let us know our VIP or another player's VIP have entered our park.. Would be nice if the DEV's fix that. Otherwise , I think , it was all a waste of money. The DEV's get enough money from the sales of the alpha and now the early access on steam. So

Please let the VIP ticket mean something .. and let us know !

Ok,

but there is still no ATA on the way we can see our VIP and how the game can let us know our VIP or another player's VIP have entered our park.. Would be nice if the DEV's fix that. Otherwise , I think , it was all a waste of money. The DEV's get enough money from the sales of the alpha and now the early access on steam. So

Please let the VIP ticket mean something .. and let us know !
    Yup, that's all I'm asking for at a minimum. Just some way of being able to see the feature I purchased. If I can't see it, then there's no proof that I have got what I paid for which I'm sure could leave a legal option for me here as Australia has quite good consumer protection laws.

It was quite clear in purchasing the VIP ticket that it was nothing more than having your avatar in your park and others, so I'm not demanding more than that, just the ability to see it. However, if the devs wanted to extend the features of the VIP ticket, I wouldn't be opposed to that at all

Are they even working on this , or are they just putting out other "paid" content. ?

Are they even working on this , or are they just putting out other "paid" content. ?
    Don't get me started on that