The Planet Coaster Picture Thread - Page 72

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Planet Coaster Picture Thread

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6869707172
Results 1,421 to 1,439 of 1439

Nemmie - this looks great...and I have to say...for a few seconds I forgot what part of the park you were working on here...and when I looked at that first photo I thought it was a set of escalators in an underground mall or something like that. Doh. Anyway - nice job here. Love the way you back your builds with a story and extra work to put all the construction stuff in. I would never have that patience.

Wow that looks great - I think we may be stealing...I mean sharing ideas for our builds going on right now.

That's superb, catty.

I spent the last few days actually playing the in game scenarios as I still haven't done them all. This is from the King Coaster scenario from the original campaign. It's also the first time I've really played with the in game Sci-fi set.

My wing coaster Demonix is so nice to look at. I've been really proud of it since I finished it and it just proves how majestic these coasters can be.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180910180119_1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	612.1 KB 
ID:	2673

Name:	20180910180510_1.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	569.8 KB 
ID:	2674
    (and yes, since these pics were taken I have added fencing and I'm also in the process of building custom supports wherever I can)
    "Well we went through quite a lot of names and I thought seeing as musically I wanted to swing through the jungle baring my arse, I just thought Gorillaz would be the perfect name."
    (Murdoc Niccals - Gorillaz)

I love how much realism can be brought into play now, thanks to the Thememakers Toolkit.

Coaster Head Club Member, VIP, Early Bird

Originally Posted by Spanky View Post (Source)
    I love how much realism can be brought into play now, thanks to the Thememakers Toolkit.

https://i.imgur.com/MOoyoJu.jpg

Awesome
    Forum Sillyness:

-

Crowdy's Workshop
    twitter: @crowdy1980, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Padernoster

Looks lovely, Spanky

Here's some shots of my Christmas Grand Carousel. The devs made an absolute beaut with this thing. I tried to do it justice with a shiny new rideskin.

Workshop link:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1596042209

Something I'm currently working on. Think of it as a Revenge of The Mummy style ride experience with a Terror Tomb inspired storyline.

Name:	20190104124635_1.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	501.9 KB 
ID:	3014
    "Well we went through quite a lot of names and I thought seeing as musically I wanted to swing through the jungle baring my arse, I just thought Gorillaz would be the perfect name."

Looks like a scene from the "Jungle Book", where Shere Khan meets Kaa (thanks to DeadEyeDuck for the Tiger) ...

Coaster Head Club Member, VIP, Early Bird

Been making a lot of progress in my park lately. Following Cursed Tomb, I very quickly built an entire Oriental themed land (Sakura Valley) and already I'm onto a Norse themed one...starting with this gem, heavily inspired off Loke at Liseberg as some can tell.

Name:	20190131230606_1.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	820.3 KB 
ID:	3205

Hayo coaster friends!

Thanks to all of you for sharing your pictures of amazing Planet Coaster creations in the past few years!

With the upcoming Forum Revamp in sight I have moved this thread from the Community Creations General forum to the Planet Coaster Discussions forum (which will be renamed to General Discussion during the Forum Revamp) so that this thread can continue to be one place where you can share your Planet Coaster pictures with the community. I have also made this thread a sticky.

It's been an incredible ride so far and I look forward to see new pictures of your creations for years to come!

Some pictures from my yet-to-be-named project:

Planet shopping? Planet mall? what game is this