The Planet Coaster Picture Thread - Page 8

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Planet Coaster Picture Thread

Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #143
    Originally Posted by SjakieApie View Post (Source)
    Daytime pic of my greenhouse that has been abandoned for years and taken over by the plantlife

http://i.imgur.com/rrIBtTO.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/WQ7XE8Z.jpg
    Woah, this one caught my attention here. I think there's a place in the amazon that is one of those "walk along the trees" attractions/tourist traps. It reminded me of that for some reason! Really cool.
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

Originally Posted by Albert View Post (Source)
    Captures from me pirate park. :P
    I really love those colors in the first pic! looks good

Hello

I Have a gaming PC that's 4years Old. When i do a test on canyourunit.com it says my PC Does not meet min. Requirements.. IT says my video Memory is not sufficiŽnt. I Have a nvidea GeForce 560ti graphic card. I van play heavy Games like battlefield 4 etc. So i Wonder. Will i be able to play planet Coaster??? Grtz

Did this a few weeks ago. Blast Point Hotel. A park thread will appear soon.

A view over the pool

The reception and gardens have now been landscaped.

Originally Posted by Sven311 View Post (Source)
    Hello

I Have a gaming PC that's 4years Old. When i do a test on canyourunit.com it says my PC Does not meet min. Requirements.. IT says my video Memory is not sufficiŽnt. I Have a nvidea GeForce 560ti graphic card. I van play heavy Games like battlefield 4 etc. So i Wonder. Will i be able to play planet Coaster??? Grtz
    Your graphic card no is a problem (I think). But, Ņwhat are the characteristics of your pc, processor, ram....?
    Planet coaster is a alpha stage, so its graphics performance will change. Maybe get out an optimized feature (low) or need better performance (high)

oooohhh yeeeeessss. that is superb. thanks for sharing!!
    | YouTube: sqmsygames | Steam Workshop: jamesviago | Disney Cruiser | RCT3 / CIV V Addict | Coaster Head | Early Bird | VIP Group |

how were you able to get the entrance and exit on the same side of the coaster station

Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper 944 View Post (Source)
    how were you able to get the entrance and exit on the same side of the coaster station
    Thats errr.... pretty dumb question, I mean, unless you haven't played the game, its very different to RCTW, it lets you PLACE where you want the entrance and exit.

My chief beef ended up a bit larger then I ment it to be...

Originally Posted by SjakieApie View Post (Source)
    Time for some mindf*ck
    http://i.imgur.com/mvHWHwH.jpg

Wow, a "mad house"!
    I really hope they leave us put scenery inside flat rides in the future. Most of the time, when near them, they have invalid location.

OMG what great work on all of the screen shots....I am so jealous but also inspired...what an astounding game this is...I am amazed at all of the creativity

I'm absolute impressed of all the great and amazing creations ... at you did that all with just ab Alpha Release. I can only salute you for it.

Hi there,

here is my pirate village so far - waiting for Alpha.2 to finetune more :-) What do you think about it?

Thanks for your feedback