The Planet Coaster Picture Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Planet Coaster Picture Thread

Page 1 of 72 12345 ... LastLast

Here's the problem I'm having. I know the coasters aren't technically up and running is that why auto connect isn't working? It's very difficult for me to connect tracks sometimes.

Maybe I'm just really lost but how do you take a screen shot?

Welcome to Tortuga (Coaster station yet to be themed)

Check out the rest at http://imgur.com/a/r2veo

Not ready to really show tbh.

Bonus Cosmic cow:

My first 4 hours...., just entrance area, took a long time, but i like the way it's coming along. You don't see the side stuff and details like I would like, waiting till the park is done before giving a full look

Disneyland inspired castle

Made a Disneyland inspired castle with the limited resources we have access too. I cant imagine all the endless possibilities, once this game is polished and more content is added.

Wow some of these are great, especially your composition of structures and landscaping DreamMaster! Really showing off the games capability already. How is everyone getting such high quality screenshots?

I got a bit carried away with the lights on some of the park, but I'm starting to feel like i'm getting the hang of this.

Imgur Album

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Just drag the section of track you are working on near the end piece and then click the end piece of track and it should autoconnect

Some pics

I've been playing for almost 6 hours. I tested some stuff.
    After you place the ticket from a ride you can build a modular building around it, from the entrance, so you can hide it and make on giant piece of nice and solid atraction!

There are some SS of my test!

I just loved this feature! And the station of the Coaster is so cool!

Today I've been testing building using different angles and heights, it can be a bit tricky at the moment but really enjoying it!

working on a food court and dueling coaster right now, should be finished by tommorrow no teasers yet but stay tuned

Here i have some of my Park

I dont know how to make the picture album show up here in the forums but here is the link to it.

http://imgur.com/a/qYGc4

This is my first time playing any sort of tycoon type game since I last played RCT3 back in 2008. Decided to give the coaster editor a shot right off the bat. Hope it looks alright. I had some issues with the building editor because I wanted my walls at different angles.