Star Wars Land - Page 24

Thread: Star Wars Land

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2021222324
    The station area with the light on...not sure why I'm posting this photo now that at look at it closer. Lift hill is in the background.

Looking down on the lift hill

After the first drop, you go through a barrel roll in a tunnel

Here you up and over a high banked curve. I had to create custom track supports here to hold the track to the rock work and make it look better.

Looking down on some crisscross tracks. These are from both coasters that run through this area.

The highest banked bend on this track

There is an inverted drop hill on this coaster as well...with a head-chopper effect all the way down

View of this drop from the back of the train

More bends and curves through the rocks

heading into a brake section behind the stadium stands

A couple tight helix bends to end the ride

where you end up back in the garage and head to the load station

Here is an overhead video of the Pod Racer Coaster

I haven't been on the forums in a while due to work etc.
    I have come back to continue being astonished by the sheer amount of work and detail that you continue to put into this and how much better this park keeps getting!
    Keep up the amazing work wowman!
    Coasterhead Club | Steam: Jammy3112
    Planet Coaster - Wrestling - Harry Potter

THX and I am still working on it. Almost out of room and will be wrapping this park up and moving onto to something new. Couple more months (???) for this one.

Originally Posted by wowman View Post (Source)
    THX and I am still working on it. Almost out of room and will be wrapping this park up and moving onto to something new. Couple more months (???) for this one.
    This park is off the chain man. You've put a lot of imagination into this! Looking forward to hitting the "Subscribe" button and diving into this place. I wonder what you've got in mind for your next project...hey, EPCOT hasn't been done before, at least to my knowledge. With the expanded area available in the Scenario Editor, I can't think of anyone more qualified to take a crack at it!

Originally Posted by wowman View Post (Source)
    I'm just amazed by the amount of detail! I really look forward to seeing this to completion!

Originally Posted by Waltlife View Post (Source)
    I wonder what you've got in mind for your next project...
    I agree with Waltlife! If this is anything to go by, then your next project will be just as incredible I'm sure!
    Coasterhead Club | Steam: Jammy3112
    Planet Coaster - Wrestling - Harry Potter

Right now, my plan for the next park will be a mostly recreation of the Indian Jones park I built in RCT3. Rides and some stuff are different in this game, so I will have to change some of it up...and even make most of it better. I haven't totally decided yet, but will probably win out in my head.

lets take a closer look at the Pod Racers Jr. coaster.
    As you leave the station you travel through the garage area.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KcW4tK.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	290.3 KB 
ID:	1010

Then you pass through the stadium and get cheered by all the fans.

Name:	L6PzfL.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	312.9 KB 
ID:	1011

after a few short lift hill segments the ride drops and picks up speed

Name:	x8AXF3.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	200.7 KB 
ID:	1012

I think the Tat area is the most creative work I've seen in your park. Looks great!

Even though this coaster is a bit less intense...it still has a few banked curves for fun

Arriving back in the station
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here is an overhead video of this track layout