Questions, Issues, and/or Feedback with the forums? Post here. - Page 18

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Questions, Issues, and/or Feedback with the forums? Post here.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1415161718
    Originally Posted by JoŽl View Post (Source)
    Does anyone have issues with the unread icons for subforums and threads?
    As of this week I seem to have an issue where subforums and threads do not always get marked as read despite having read all new posts.
    Originally Posted by seeker939 View Post (Source)
    Can confirm.
    Ditto. Also, the New Posts button used to pull up just posts made since the last time I used it -- now it's pulling up a bunch that aren't "new". (Not that big a deal, but they might be related, so . . . )

Originally Posted by Luuknoord View Post (Source)
    Yep.

I have this too.

But I think I have something different. Some threads are marked as read when I go somewhere else.

Then when I return they are marked again as unread so I thought someone posted something maybe, but then nothing has changed.

So at first, it's marked as read, then a few minutes later it is marked as unread.
    I have seen this issue as well. You're not the only one.

Originally Posted by KickAir8p View Post (Source)
    Ditto. Also, the New Posts button used to pull up just posts made since the last time I used it -- now it's pulling up a bunch that aren't "new". (Not that big a deal, but they might be related, so . . . )
    Sounds like it is indeed related.
    Drink soda! Now available in your nearest Planet Coaster theme park.

PLANET COASTERWebsiteForumsForum RulesSystem RequirementsFrontier Support

Why is there a limit to the rep feature? I wanted to rep somebodys post but Im not allowed to because I already gave them rep... but it is a different thread. I understand limiting rep per thread, but limiting rep outside of different threads is kind of frustrating, as now the post I want to rep doesnt get it. And I have repped other people like it told me to, but still cant rep the somebody more than once
    PlanCo + RCTClassic Alpha VIP Thrillseeker
    Video games are not meant to mimic reality, but to exaggerate it

4. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #344
    Originally Posted by breezerHOG View Post (Source)
    Why is there a limit to the rep feature? I wanted to rep somebodys post but Im not allowed to because I already gave them rep... but it is a different thread. I understand limiting rep per thread, but limiting rep outside of different threads is kind of frustrating, as now the post I want to rep doesnt get it. And I have repped other people like it told me to, but still cant rep the somebody more than once
    It's to slow down folks that use it to rep farm. You need to spread out your rep giving. Said limit won't be changed.
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #345
    Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    It's to slow down folks that use it to rep farm. You need to spread out your rep giving. Said limit won't be changed.
    From the control panel...

Name:  chrome_2018-07-14_15-35-14.png
Views: 45
Size:  52.0 KB
    - Brett C / bc

Edit: find the solution to my problem by myself.

Coaster Head Club Member, VIP, Early Bird

7. This is the last staff post in this thread. #347
    Originally Posted by KickAir8p View Post (Source)
    I think I've fixed this ongoing issue. You may need to click: Forum Actions -> Mark Forums Read for it to take effect however.
    - Brett C / bc

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    I think I've fixed this ongoing issue. You may need to click: Forum Actions -> Mark Forums Read for it to take effect however.
    Nope, started working without that -- thanks!

Thanks for the fix. Threads / forum sections are once again marked as read after reading all new posts.
    Drink soda! Now available in your nearest Planet Coaster theme park.

PLANET COASTERWebsiteForumsForum RulesSystem RequirementsFrontier Support