Lullibert's Planet Coaster Workshop - Page 4

Thread: Lullibert's Planet Coaster Workshop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    That's a very nicely detailed building. If it was me, though, I'd maybe give it a few less lights on the outside. Having the whole facade illuminated tends to make it look a bit less rustic, plus makes it hard for the guests to sleep at night
    -Bullethead
    (click here for Workshop page)
    NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ∆QVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE

You know, I have browsed this thread multiple times but just realized I have not posted in here yet.

Nice stuff Lullibert. I am a huge fan.

Keep it up!
    Check out Buffalo Valley: link
    Also check out my Bioshock Infinite Park!:
    link

Twitter Twitch

I dunno ... but all older workshop items are not public

Hello Community,

I just published this. I am still doing scenery for my huge spoopy darkride which will be published soon.

Rustic Church - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1110651928

Regards,

Lullibert

Hi Community,

I am very proud to present my Spooky Darkride with a ridelength of 17 Minutes. It is a fully themed underground Spooky Darkide called 'The Mansion'. I started building on this over 6 months ago and now over 800 hours later it is done. This has been my biggest project so far. Actually the darkride is a part of my park 'Lulliworld' which can be also found on my workshop. But this is a single version of the darkride. I deleted all that do not belong to the darkide around it to save some extra FPS for you. You do not need to download any extra content. Even without having the Spooky DLC this darkride works pretty fine.

Regards

Lullibert

wow -very ambitious. just about every theme on a single ride. Nice job with all the triggers

Fantastic ! What a great job! The best spooky dark ride ever seen ! A lot of fantasy . A very good use of all differents stuffs .

Wow.! So many great themes and trigger usage. The church is great!!
    - Planet Coaster - - Harry Potter - - Crafts - - Coding -

Originally Posted by Lullibert View Post (Source)
    Originally Posted by Lullibert View Post (Source)
    Nice creations. I like the style that you are using here.

One more question : have'nt you got issues with FPS , seeing the amount of stuffs in your ride ?

Originally Posted by gecaum View Post (Source)
    One more question : have'nt you got issues with FPS , seeing the amount of stuffs in your ride ?
    I am using an i7-4790k at 4 ghz, gtx 980 and 16 gig ram. I have an average FPS of 20 while riding my darkride. Yeah, it is bad, I know and pls don't ask how much FPS i have when I stream my darkride

Regards

Lullibert

Hello Community,

I just published this set with modern interiors on my Planet Coaster Steam Workshop.

Modern Interiors Set 1 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1442522166

Regards

Lullibert

Hello Community,

I just published this blueprint onto my steam workshop.

Radio Station with Tower - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1448579550

Regards

Lullibert